Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

1994 was their last flag coached by current umpires boss Darren Meek I believe they can go all the way but also Nagaz - Murch - Vt ect

How long did you stay at Tungamah for Swoop? Game turned upside down after 2 third time. (Yes I did type “2 third time” . Ressies played a game consisting of 3 times periods then seniors played thirds as well!)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How long did you stay at Tungamah for Swoop? Game turned upside down after 2 third time. (Yes I did type “2 third time” . Ressies played a game consisting of 3 times periods then seniors played thirds as well!)

Watched the whole 6 quarter’s bootze lancy certainly jumped tungamah in that lst of the 3 senior quarters but got pegged back by a determined tungamah as the game progressed Both sides missing up to 9 players each, there’s no doubt lancy have recuited quite well with McKlay carrol ect but still in need of a ruckman!! Just good to have footy back mate can’t wait for sat week

Watched the whole 6 quarter’s bootze lancy certainly jumped tungamah in that lst of the 3 senior quarters but got pegged back by a determined tungamah as the game progressed Both sides missing up to 9 players each, there’s no doubt lancy have recuited quite well with McKlay carrol ect but still in need of a ruckman!! Just good to have footy back mate can’t wait for sat week
And probably a top class fwd
They should talk to billy's cousin
He might be on the go ?

Gents, how good is it to have local footy back!!

Sorry if I’ve missed something but got a few questions hopefully someone can help out with -

Is Jared Brennan 100% playing at VT? He hasn’t been cleared back from NTFL

Shepp East + Dookie United seem like serious finals contenders that are flying under the radar to me, Some handy recruits/signings. Keen to get some thoughts?

Undera were competitive in 2019 and looked to be on the climb, any word on how they’re tracking?

Have Longwood & Ardmona recruited anyone at all?

Cheers guys, can’t wait for the year ahead

Also little ladder prediction, would be awesome to see some of you blokes follow

Nagambie (premiers)
Dookie United
Avenel
Murchison
Lancaster
Shepp East
———————-
Violet Town
Stanhope
Undera
Tallygaroopna
Rushworth
Girgarre
Merrigum
Longwood
Ardmona

Gents, how good is it to have local footy back!!

Sorry if I’ve missed something but got a few questions hopefully someone can help out with -

Is Jared Brennan 100% playing at VT? He hasn’t been cleared back from NTFL

Shepp East + Dookie United seem like serious finals contenders that are flying under the radar to me, Some handy recruits/signings. Keen to get some thoughts?

Undera were competitive in 2019 and looked to be on the climb, any word on how they’re tracking?

Have Longwood & Ardmona recruited anyone at all?

Cheers guys, can’t wait for the year ahead
Jared was on a Permit to the NT to Southern Districts will be registered with us prior to round 1

Also little ladder prediction, would be awesome to see some of you blokes follow

Nagambie (premiers)
Dookie United
Avenel
Murchison
Lancaster
Shepp East
———————-
Violet Town
Stanhope
Undera
Tallygaroopna
Rushworth
Girgarre
Merrigum
Longwood
Ardmona

Reckon Violet Town would be equal favourites with Nagambie, Murchison and even Avenel. Looks like shaping up as a tight contest for the 6!

Nagambie (premiers)
Dookie United
Avenel
Murchison
Lancaster
Shepp East
———————-
Violet Town
Stanhope
Undera
Tallygaroopna
Rushworth
Girgarre
Merrigum
Longwood
Ardmona
Good to have you onboard woodduckling Obviously you must know a little bit more about Dookie than we do big call having them no 2 five ahead of VT who have picked up 3 massive recuites in Mellington- cosgriff and Brennan arguably the 3 best in the Kdl maybe you can fill us in on Dookies recruiting .PS can’t see Stanhope missing out on the September action anyway everyone has their thoughts!!

Good to have you onboard woodduckling Obviously you must know a little bit more about Dookie than we do big call having them no 2 five ahead of VT who have picked up 3 massive recuites in Mellington- cosgriff and Brennan arguably the 3 best in the Kdl maybe you can fill us in on Dookies recruiting .PS can’t see Stanhope missing out on the September action anyway everyone has their thoughts!!

Agree with the VT pickups, just worried about the bottom 6-8 players in their side. Not sure if they can hold up against some top sides in the comp, will improve again massively

I don’t know too much about Dookie, just having a look at some the clearances and recruiting. I feel they weren’t far off before and i reckon they’ll surprise many. I don’t know much but hopefully I’m right :)

Love that, hopefully Stanhope do squeeze in, depth in the comp is what we love to see!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake Parky Kaine Herbert Sean Reidy all named to play GV 1s wowee

Parky played quite well and will hold his spot. Three quarter time coach asked someone to stand up and provide a spark. In 1st 5 minutes of that thrilling quarter, Herbert had 8 possessions.

Parky played quite well and will hold his spot. Three quarter time coach asked someone to stand up and provide a spark. In 1st 5 minutes of that thrilling quarter, Herbert had 8 possessions.

Was a good effort from Parky to make that Senior team, but especially Round 1, coming back into the club. Plenty of persistence and a good head on his shoulders.

Thanks for sparing us the technical assessment there chopsticks !! . Just out of curiosity, who does this Cal "Paddy Dangerfield" Thompson play for ?. Id like to make my own assessment if i happen to be watching the team he plays for.........do i need to be there for the 12pm game ??
Cal Thompson is sh*t I’ll sh*t on his head

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks for sparing us the technical assessment there chopsticks !! . Just out of curiosity, who does this Cal "Paddy Dangerfield" Thompson play for ?. Id like to make my own assessment if i happen to be watching the team he plays for.........do i need to be there for the 12pm game ??

Yeah mate if it’s the cal Thompson I’m thinking off, you’ll need to be there early. And same again if it’s the bloke I’m thinking of he plays for dookie

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cal is more of a Dustin Martin type operator I would not like to be caught one on one with him

I saw in the footy magazine that Brian Durbridge is also at VT the man would nearly be 40 but did win a Morrison medal in the GVFL what is everybody’s thoughts on this signing?

Great to see a great response from clubs to field an Under 12s team in 2021.

This grade will graduate to Under 13s in 2022, then Under 14s in 2023.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back