Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Well u simply don't have to read it mate, stay out of it.....u don't have to be around everything !!!. Off u go

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

how bout you piss back off into the big footy wilderness. You carried on last time you were here and are doing it again. These threads are informative and respectful but u just don’t seem to get it

how bout you piss back off into the big footy wilderness. You carried on last time you were here and are doing it again. These threads are informative and respectful but u just don’t seem to get it
Happy to get around the informative and respectful bit but when someone wants to be a smartass im gunna come back !!. Like i said mate, u don't have to read anything i post.....as for u telling me to pi55 off ?.....uve just escalated things haven't you !!. Mate, im just going to ignore you and i suggest you reciprocate, i knew there was something I didn't like about your "know it all, comment on everything " nature.

Happy to get around the informative and respectful bit but when someone wants to be a smartass im gunna come back !!. Like i said mate, u don't have to read anything i post.....as for u telling me to pi55 off ?.....uve just escalated things haven't you !!. Mate, im just going to ignore you and i suggest you reciprocate, i knew there was something I didn't like about your "know it all, comment on everything " nature.

excellent I look forward to not receiving anymore messages from you asking for info then

Can’t we just get along fellas?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much in Lion's comment Roota. He has been particularly informative on the GV thread. Poor form bringing up the Seymour coaching breakdown a couple of years back. And now it has escalated.

not sure I mentioned anything about the Seymour coaching saga. There wasn’t much in my comment just suggested that a couple of comments were unnecessary. But old mate over reacted decided to label me.

Ill back my history of being a pretty respectful and informative poster on here.

I assume Mathew Delidio pending on the clearances is a brother then . Didn't the old man have a bit to do with Gig over the years ?

Billy Barnes (coaching Gig I think?) is married to Brett and Matt’s sister. And obviously the Deledio family are from Ky. Was always the talk of Brett coming back to play some games last year before the season got canned.

Brett’s Dad - Wayne Deledio on coaching panel for game days. Billy is hoping Brett will play three games to qualify him for finals, but I reckon he might manage one knowing Brett’s media commitments.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The 2 arch rivals Gig and Lancy go head to head Saturday should be a close contest but the wombats for me Other winners
Avenel over nagaz
Dookie to beat SE
Murch tol big winners over longwood
The gum over tally
VT huge winners over Ardy
Rushy over Undera
Ok guys and girls put your tips up ??

Brett’s Dad - Wayne Deledio on coaching panel for game days. Billy is hoping Brett will play three games to qualify him for finals, but I reckon he might manage one knowing Brett’s media commitments.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Has the rule changed for games played to qualify bootz? Was it 3 if cleared b4 rnd1 and 6 after rnd 1?

The 2 arch rivals Gig and Lancy go head to head Saturday should be a close contest but the wombats for me Other winners
Avenel over nagaz
Dookie to beat SE
Murch tol big winners over longwood
The gum over tally
VT huge winners over Ardy
Rushy over Undera
Ok guys and girls put your tips up ??
Avenel v Nagambie and Dookie v Shepp East should be two cracking games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back