Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Bongo is one of those players that you walk a bit taller when he’s next to you on field. Great get for Ardy, can see them challenging a couple of the other sides down the bottom. Might be a blockbuster when they run into Tally.
Bongetti still at EK mate so not heading to Ardmona as far as I’m aware.

Bongo is one of those players that you walk a bit taller when he’s next to you on field. Great get for Ardy, can see them challenging a couple of the other sides down the bottom. Might be a blockbuster when they run into Tally.

Quite well could be with the injury list tally have at the moment. 15-18 out of a club that was struggling to begin with.

And yes I understand that’s footy every clubs have injuries.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Awesome for the Cats looks like some more help was needed! Chris Burton back at Avenel Ultra? Can you fill us in on how that transpired?
The Gum told the fella they were going to go in another direction and save their coin. We have just given him somewhere to have a kick on a Saturday closer to home. Will take some stopping at 12:30.

$ at as many ex AFL players you can fit into the point system. It’s sh*t but you can’t afford to get whacked by a bunch of ring ins and be the club on the news and in the media for losing to Ardy
I think you'll find Ardy are spending bugger all at the moment. Crawf has rounded a few up on mates rates and I think he should have grabbed atleast a couple more to put them in the Competitive Zone. They wouldn't be spending near Full Cap so bit rich to go at them for reeling ex AFL guys in. Also calling them a bunch of ring in's nearly every KDFL Club would turn over 7 to 10 in their Senior Squad of 25 every year I reckon.

I think you'll find Ardy are spending bugger all at the moment. Crawf has rounded a few up on mates rates and I think he should have grabbed atleast a couple more to put them in the Competitive Zone. They wouldn't be spending near Full Cap so bit rich to go at them for reeling ex AFL guys in. Also calling them a bunch of ring in's nearly every KDFL Club would turn over 7 to 10 in their Senior Squad of 25 every year I reckon.

Good on em if they’re not spending money, that’s great. But You can’t tell me they’re not a bunch of ring ins, how many of em will play beyond this week if they win or beyond 2021? Don’t get me wrong, I hope they win this week and I hope they roll a Tally or Rushy but I’m tipping they’re gunna be back to square 1 come next year and then what?

Yep Probably true, but those 7-10 at other clubs tend to stay for multiple years and it’s sustainable

Good on em if they’re not spending money, that’s great. But You can’t tell me they’re not a bunch of ring ins, how many of em will play beyond this week if they win or beyond 2021? Don’t get me wrong, I hope they win this week and I hope they roll a Tally or Rushy but I’m tipping they’re gunna be back to square 1 come next year and then what?

Yep Probably true, but those 7-10 at other clubs tend to stay for multiple years and it’s sustainable
I think plenty of players do 1 year stints at Clubs across the Competition.

That is why they need to cash in while crawf is there. Do functions make money and put the club in a stronger position. Not go to the pub on a home games.

If these blokes are not ring ins and are committed to the club then why not promote the shit out of it. Social media is money for gates, sponsors and functions.

it’s no secret to longwood or anyone else that it will be a much different bush cats this week so I can only think they are trying to not piss any “committed” players likely to get dropped by promoting the recruits?

Good luck to the lads playing Saturday but I think both clubs possibly could be damaged long term by the result come Saturday night.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If these blokes are not ring ins and are committed to the club then when why not promote the sh*t out of it. Social media is money for gates, sponsors and functions.

it’s no secret to longwood or anyone else that it will be a much different bush cats this week so I can only think they are trying to not piss any “committed” players likely to get dropped by promoting the recruits?

Good luck to the lads playing Saturday but I think both clubs possibly could be damaged long term by the result come Saturday night.
Who else is expected to play on top of Scanlon? Who is now with the Club.

If these blokes are not ring ins and are committed to the club then why not promote the sh*t out of it. Social media is money for gates, sponsors and functions.

Snake l actually feel bad for Longwood , small group trying there backside off , doing all the right things off field and with the community also helping young kids get a game of footy and Ardmona looks like getting blokes in to try and get a win , l think its poor on Ardmona's behalf.
And l know people will say they are just trying to win a game but lets be brutally honest ,no one will be there, its not been promoted and most in the league will not care if they do beat them because they are going about it the wrong way.

With injuries at Gig I’ll go Dookie.
Merrigum may have better across the ground depth to stretch VT.
Avenel in a close one!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dookie to beat Gig comfortably
VT by 30 points+
Avenel by a few points

Interested to see Shepp east v Nagambie scores too.

Good round of matches!

Gigarre are no push over at home and are playing with a little bit of confidence, understanding that they have some injury concerns.
Avenel to remain undefeated but hoppers are another very tough side to roll on they're own dunghill. Couldn't give a tinkers cuss about the rest of the round tbh !!!

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gigarre are no push over at home and are playing with a little bit of confidence, understanding that they have some injury concerns.
Avenel to remain undefeated but hoppers are another very tough side to roll on they're own dunghill. Couldn't give a tinkers cuss about the rest of the round tbh !!!

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cal Thomson will bring the win home for dookie

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back