Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Was at Nag vs Avenel it was scrappy and full of turnovers if these are 2 teams on the higher end of the ladder the league is in trouble

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge crowd at Avenel v Nagambie.
Swans probably shouldā€™ve won by a lot more than 6 goals but inaccurate kicking and missing very easy chances hurt them.
Ground looked soft, probably the reason for the scrappiness but I donā€™t think it was as bad as Gomavs has suggested. Plenty of good footy played.
Both teams had some great passages.

Nagambie missing plenty - Moore, Shiels, Nolan, Wilson, Dalton, Lusted
Avola missing for Avenel.
Nagambieā€™s Seymour reserves recruits are not up to senior footy and it really showed yesterday. Few kids in the side too.

Tim Dundon is a great get for the swans.

Young Darby OBrien looks to be a good key forward of the future for the lakers.

Both of these teams will feature in September

Great to see Rushy getting another W. Extremely well deserved

Iā€™ll be getting up to watch Tally v Shepp today. I reckon Tally knock them off, make things interesting.
Make sure you give me some sneaky abuse from over the line see if I can spot ya Cheese? šŸ˜œšŸ¤£

Huge crowd at Avenel v Nagambie.
Swans probably shouldā€™ve won by a lot more than 6 goals but inaccurate kicking and missing very easy chances hurt them.
Ground looked soft, probably the reason for the scrappiness but I donā€™t think it was as bad as Gomavs has suggested. Plenty of good footy played.
Both teams had some great passages.

Nagambie missing plenty - Moore, Shiels, Nolan, Wilson, Dalton, Lusted
Avola missing for Avenel.
Nagambieā€™s Seymour reserves recruits are not up to senior footy and it really showed yesterday. Few kids in the side too.

Tim Dundon is a great get for the swans.

Young Darby OBrien looks to be a good key forward of the future for the lakers.

Both of these teams will feature in September
Thought Myers was Avenels best, Avenel big full fwd not sure of name could of bagged out but missed a fair few to.
Can add Biggs & N fothergill to list of lakers that were missing

Electric start from Shepp East. Good footy to watch! McCluskey is going to have a day out here.

Shepp 3.5 23
Tally 1.0 6
Qtr time

Unfortunately the Sunday games have been fizzers this year. Yet to be a close one, Shepp up by 50 at HT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back