Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome!!...I'm in a nostalgic mood with kdl footy since going up to Avenel last week...I'll see if I can find it. Pretty sure Aldous,Thorpe and Shelton would have played in that one...think maybe Justin Glen too.
Commentators saying Thorpe left out of the side, knee injury.

Watched Zane Vukcevic play VFL for Collingwood over the weekend the move from Murchison to longwood is paying dividends he may finally get his crack at the big time.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was the last time KDL powerhouse Nagambie missed finals?

My predictions for the run home
Tally 4-1
Stanhope 3-2
Nagambie 3-2

5th Tally
6th Stanhope
7th Nagambie

Is there anyone here of the vintage of my good self able to recall the unfortunate bizarre circumstances around the 3rds 1983 Grand Final Lancaster v Avenel?. I was there , 12 at the time, for memory the league executive reversed the result on the day in the Undera rooms. Something like a teamsheet/player error by the Wombats. Anyone know much more ?...Not looking to s#$% stir, still in a nostalgic mood after the reunion 😉😁👍

Is there anyone here of the vintage of my good self able to recall the unfortunate bizarre circumstances around the 3rds 1983 Grand Final Lancaster v Avenel?. I was there , 12 at the time, for memory the league executive reversed the result on the day in the Undera rooms. Something like a teamsheet/player error by the Wombats. Anyone know much more ?...Not looking to s#$% stir, still in a nostalgic mood after the reunion 😉😁👍
Was that the team coached by Kel Andrea ,l reckon Lancy had to many on the bench

All results pretty much going as expected but big effort by SE nearly stealing the points. 4 goal to one last qtr , who was there ?..did the hoppers take the foot off ?

Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back