Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Lancy by 4pts to claim top 2, Wez Hill BOG and Paulo 1 goal.
2nd hand but I heard Tally kicked a goal after the siren to claim 6th spot from Stanhope.(Wrong info, Tally by 16pts)
Lloyd 14 of Murchs 40 goals

Last edited:
Last qtr fade a concern for the bats Hank ?
They needed the weeks rest more than anyone, couldn’t have won it from 3rd, still think Murch’s cup to lose though.
9 goals to 1 in the last quarter today is a big worry, wasn’t there, but maybe they put a few of the guns on ice at 3/4 time?

They needed the weeks rest more than anyone, couldn’t have won it from 3rd, still think Murch’s cup to lose though.
9 goals to 1 in the last quarter today is a big worry, wasn’t there, but maybe they put a few of the guns on ice at 3/4 time?
Yeh nearly fell out of the recliner when I saw 9 goals to 1 last qtr...maybe you're right, perhaps took a few key blokes off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard Lanky lost two players early and had one rotation on the bench since quarter time so maybe fatigue a factor?

What a year for the Rushy Tigers... finished 10th with 5 wins when a lot of people had them (us 😁) dead last with no wins.
Retaining a lot of this year's team with hopefully a few more to come in 🤞🤞
Onwards and upwards.. GO TIGERS ⚫🟡
Huge effort mate, well done to all involved! Committee, Volunteers, Players & the community in general. Great seeing a comeback story like this instead of a close the doors chapter!! 💪🏾🙌🏾👏🏾

It will be interesting to see how clubs hosting finals that don't have strong junior programs see the benefits of clubs that do.. or are at least trying ..

It will be interesting to see how clubs hosting finals that don't have strong junior programs see the benefits of clubs that do.. or are at least trying ..
So you think that clubs that don't have juniors don't know the benefits and aren't trying to get junior teams together... ridiculous post.

Our Canteen Sales are up 170% over past 3 years with the inclusion of juniors and membership wouldn't be much different. Our rnd 2 match vs Murch we had 7 Netball and 5 football games and our canteen took more than the final we hosted the year before

Our Canteen Sales are up 170% over past 3 years with the inclusion of juniors and membership wouldn't be much different. Our rnd 2 match vs Murch we had 7 Netball and 5 football games and our canteen took more than the final we hosted the year before
And don't forget if you have juniors you have players who will (hopefully) integrate into your senior teams.

McNamara medal not far away what’s everyone’s thoughts I. 2. 3

McNamara medal not far away what’s everyone’s thoughts I. 2. 3
1. Zac Cerrone
2. Jye Formosa
3. Adam Fichera

With Tom McCluskey, Braydon Avola & James Lloyd all possibly being in front at the end of the night but all ineligible? Could that be a 1st where multiple player's lead the count but 3rd or 4th place wins?

1. Zac Cerrone
2. Jye Formosa
3. Adam Fichera

With Tom McCluskey, Braydon Avola & James Lloyd all possibly being in front at the end of the night but all ineligible? Could that be a 1st where multiple player's lead the count but 3rd or 4th place wins?
I reckon you might be on the money here smooth.
Hard to see Lloyd not finishing on the most votes,
Avenel won 13 games, Avola won it last year when they only won 7 games.
McCluskey is a star, 15 games and 11 TIB is super impressive.

Cerrone is a superstar and a worthy winner if it goes his way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back