Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Nate Caddy
2. James Lloyd (In-eligible)
3. Jye Formosa
H/M - Z Cerrone, J Dohsi, J Milne, Seymour Sam Durham.
I Like It Good Job GIF

1. Zac Cerrone
2. Jye Formosa
3. Adam Fichera

With Tom McCluskey, Braydon Avola & James Lloyd all possibly being in front at the end of the night but all ineligible? Could that be a 1st where multiple player's lead the count but 3rd or 4th place wins?
Private player from Tally had a very good year!! If Gig had a better year I would have put Byron Dryden in the mix too

Seniors

Zac Cerrone
James Lloyd
Braydon Avola

Reserves

Nathan Woods
Luke Rennie
Charlie Lloyd

18s

Blake Ezard
Nathan Oliver
Tanner Webber

Avenel...Nagambie....at Lancaster....boy isn't there some history between these two in finals at this venue !!!. Hope I'm wrong but I think the young Lakers might get over the top of my Swannies .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Avenel...Nagambie....at Lancaster....boy isn't there some history between these two in finals at this venue !!!. Hope I'm wrong but I think the young Lakers might get over the top of my Swannies .
Looking at both teams on paper they have so many similarities, Nagambie need one of Wilson, Moore & Comi to kick 3-4 with their mids also doing the job. Blake fothergill and braydon Avola head to head will be a mouth watering clash. It will come down to each teams bottom six and who can have 21 pulling on the rope all day to get the job done, 80-67 Nagambie's way

Lakers look to be in control. Looks like Avenel weren't anywhere near mentally switched on in the 1st qtr going by the scoreboard. Had a couple of rooms pre game and half time glimpses of the Swans this year...not very convincing...and the start today would appear to suggest it's still prevalent.

Lakers look to be in control. Looks like Avenel weren't anywhere near mentally switched on in the 1st qtr going by the scoreboard. Had a couple of rooms pre game and half time glimpses of the Swans this year...not very convincing...and the start today would appear to suggest it's still prevalent.
Wind

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back