Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

With all due respect to your good self Normo I don't think wind was difference. Looking at the scoreboard, if the Lakers started with it they've kicked 4.7 to 1.3 against it. Swans failing to kick a goal with the wind (if that was the case) in the last qtr was also extremely hurtful. Even a worse result if Avenel started with the wind.

With all due respect to your good self Normo I don't think wind was difference. Looking at the scoreboard, if the Lakers started with it they've kicked 4.7 to 1.3 against it. Swans failing to kick a goal with the wind (if that was the case) in the last qtr was also extremely hurtful. Even a worse result if Avenel started with the wind.
4-5 goal Breeze mate . We started well and they came back even better in the 2nd

Was game on at HT !

Second half we managed to grind them down . Going into the last we couldnā€™t capitalise but as CheeseMonkey has stated it was a great team effort with our leaders stepping up in the Last eg Nolan , Old , Moore and new recruit Hockley

2 cracker finals this weekend. Are Murch just waiting to go whack ?...do the Wombats have one in the chamber ready to go?. Lakers are relatively young with some good sprinkling of experience, Shepp East are very handy...toss of the coin there.

It'll be interesting to see if dookie can really give vt a shake in the under 15s. Both good sides with good people behind the scenes. Bodes well for the future

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 cracker finals this weekend. Are Murch just waiting to go whack ?...do the Wombats have one in the chamber ready to go?. Lakers are relatively young with some good sprinkling of experience, Shepp East are very handy...toss of the coin there.
I think Lancy will get it done as they probably need to so they get another weeks rest, and I think Shep East should be quick and too good for Nagambie.
But it is finals footy and can be anyoneā€™s day on the day.

2 top games of Kdl footy Murch-Tol vs Lancy and SE vs Nagambie and I reckon both games will go down to the wire , Iā€™m thinking Murch will knock over lancy tomorrow in a great contest canā€™t wait to watch this game.
On the other hand SE and Nagambie should also be a thrilling contest Iā€™m picking the Lakers in a close one . But in saying that opposite results wonā€™t surprise

2 top games of Kdl footy Murch-Tol vs Lancy and SE vs Nagambie and I reckon both games will go down to the wire , Iā€™m thinking Murch will knock over lancy tomorrow in a great contest canā€™t wait to watch this game.
On the other hand SE and Nagambie should also be a thrilling contest Iā€™m picking the Lakers in a close one . But in saying that opposite results wonā€™t surprise
I tell ya what contest there I'd love to watch & that is McCluskey vs Moore! The 2 best young ruckmen in the competition going head to head! If either 1 got ontop it could be the difference! šŸ‘šŸ¾

Gee I hope youā€™re right SP.

My boys would love another shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back