Kyabram District FL -Mark II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lancefield Football/Netball Club is a close knit family club affiliated in the Riddell District Football League. Having just missed out on finals in 2008 we are looking to take the next step in 2009, and are well set up both on and off the field to do so.

We are currently seeking expressions of interest for season 2009 in the following positions:

* Senior Coach
* Reserves Coach
* Under 18's Coach

Anybody with interest PM me for more details, or email the club at info@lancefieldfc.org.au

MATE im only commenting on the crap you are feeding the site.. I love my club buddy so dont knock that... I wish there are more like you that keep giving the CATS more fuel for the fire to AGAIN make the grand final. I played in the grand final what were you doing... Sucking pissss on the outer, Because im sure by the sound of it you must be from LANCY or UNDERA:confused: you would never get a game at our club because all you are is a mouth!!!! I would say now off you go little man but by sounds as if you are the FATMAN on the outer eating pies, drinking beer and perving on underage netballers................. SHAME ON YOU(CAP LOCK).....:D

i only comment back to those who attack our club with bullsh**!!!
Id Rather be sitting on the outer drinking piss then to play and get beaten by 50 points.. dont say you dont perv on the underage netballers.. Where Are you from again sorry..?

RE: Fencesitter, just for those that thought he was Perry Meka (including me for a while), its not, its also not Huggy. Finally worked out who it is, will allow fencesitter to let you know who he is if he wishes, but I won't let the cat out of the bag. Just wanted to clear up that he is not Meka or Huggy.

So who is it old Hanky??

Just had a squiz at the list from the granny and Big Joey is the only one I can find that fits the Bill...

So who is it old Hanky??

Just had a squiz at the list from the granny and Big Joey is the only one I can find that fits the Bill...

No, as he said has played in the last 3 GF's big Joey is not one of the 7 players to do that, also as he has stated has not been reported, surely Joey wouldn't fit that bill.

No, as he said has played in the last 3 GF's big Joey is not one of the 7 players to do that, also as he has stated has not been reported, surely Joey wouldn't fit that bill.

Ah yes fair enough... Didnt take those factors into account at 2:30 this morn.

The day you grow up and realise that the problem is inside your club and not outside is the day that Ardmona will get the respect that you crave so much.
WE DONT NEED OR WANT ANY RESPECT FROM ANY OF YOU ********S!!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE SO RESPECTFUL YOURSELF??

Mate we have the league medalist in youngy... we have adrian meka who kick 120 plus goals and won the goal kicking medal and his cuz Perry who has kicked 80 plus again for the 1000000000 time and you MONKEYS still give us no respect!!!!! HOW?

YOU WONDER WHY THINGS HAPPEN WE PLAY HARD FOOTBALL AND OF COURSE THERE IS THE ODD LATE 1 BUT EVERY CLUB DOES IT, ITS FOOTBALL.....:confused:

Every1 has a go at PEZ for loving his club... He is an icon of the game AND ALL HE AND THE CLUB WANTS IS RESPECT FROM ALL INVOLED IN THE KDFL....

For Fergz benifit. You either do or you dont. Which is it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott Hansen to coach Gig with Troy Snelson his assistant.
heard both the hansen rumour and the simpkin staying story within hours of each other...only gig could possibly know at this stage

VT to announce their coach at a club function this weekend i understand...may even have been tonight...not sure.

heard both the hansen rumour and the simpkin staying story within hours of each other...only gig could possibly know at this stage

VT to announce their coach at a club function this weekend i understand...may even have been tonight...not sure.

Co Coaches - Geoff Hanrahan ( Non Playing), Jack Smyth (Playing).

Make up your mind KDFL SPY, couple of weeks ago you told us it was someone from the MFL, Your spy work my need some looking at.

The player from MFL knocked back the job at last minute, and heard today Hansen is only 50/50 now with Merrigum making a late run for his services. Simkin is happy to step aside if they find a better candiate.

The player from MFL knocked back the job at last minute, and heard today Hansen is only 50/50 now with Merrigum making a late run for his services. Simkin is happy to step aside if they find a better candiate.

Simo has told us that he is not coaching next season,so not sure how you got the step aside bit, im on the committee and this so called MFL player must be talking to you and not us, All we have know about him is from you, As for Merrigum making a late run they spoke to Scotty before we did. So keep guessing,when Girgarre have a coach im sure you will tell us before we find out.

Any early recruiting moves been done by any KDFL clubs?

Any clubs in talk with other players?

Any coaches moving on or joining the KDL?

Heard Hansen was also interested in going back to Rushy as a player only, but the club said they didnt want him. A couple of Rushy's young guns werent to impressed when they heard and are looking at moving on too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back