Player Watch Lachie Schultz

Remove this Banner Ad

Just looking at our stats on the AFL website. I think Lachie is finding his feet:
* 1st at the club for tackles inside 50 (5th in the comp - 2 off first place)

* 4th at the club for overall tackles

* =1st at the club for marks inside 50

* 4th at the club for goals (will likely be 1st or 2nd place by the bye)

* 4th at the club for pressure acts

He’ll be starting to feel more comfortable now, Think he’s about ready to explode on the big stage - the rewards will come with those numbers.

Just looking at our stats on the AFL website. I think Lachie is finding his feet:
* 1st at the club for tackles inside 50 (5th in the comp - 2 off first place)

* 4th at the club for overall tackles

* =1st at the club for marks inside 50

* 4th at the club for goals (will likely be 1st or 2nd place by the bye)

* 4th at the club for pressure acts

He’ll be starting to feel more comfortable now, Think he’s about ready to explode on the big stage - the rewards will come with those numbers.
Yeah, that's all good & well, but he hasn't been caught in a dunny snorting some blow up his snozzer, has he? Needs to lift his game!

Yeah, that's all good & well, but he hasn't been caught in a dunny snorting some blow up his snozzer, has he? Needs to lift his game!
Ive got Covid, my brain is very foggy, I seriously read you words a little different, something like he has been caught blowing snozzer in the dunny, im thinking, who is snozzer

Those that criticise him and the trade. Ask yourself, would freo prefer our first or Schultz.. I’d argue they’d be top 2 with him, and he’d be a huge bonus for them in winning this years flag.

A speculative kid from the draft won’t
Id happily trade him back to Freo for our current pick 10. Freo wouldn't do it though. Our first round this year would be useful in helping acquire Smith who I think would be more valuable in the long run rejuvenating our midfield than Schultz where we have an abundance of talent coming through.

Having said that, good to see he finally had a decent game on the weekend.

Great game Schultzie

Pressure was intense
Field kicking looks rushed. Like he’s just thinking “go” all the time and panicking.

But that’s the only knock isn’t it?

Have a look at our second goal. He actively engages Gawn early and forces him out of the contest (where he would have drifted across and marked it).
Gold for us in terms of team play and smarts.
He got the crumb and handball, but the best work was done on Gawn before the ball arrived.

He’s made us better ahead of the ball. Especially he defensive side.
He’s improving with the ball as well. Despite looking rushed.
from what I’ve seen in his career, he has more to come. Well done shooter.

Now the leading goal kicker for the year.

Yep a few on here with egg on their faces.

18.13 for the year

Had he kicked a little more accurately he’d have over 20 for the year

Over 50 tackles for the year… on track for 100

Of those tackles he’s second in the comp for tackles inside 50

👏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id happily trade him back to Freo for our current pick 10. Freo wouldn't do it though. Our first round this year would be useful in helping acquire Smith who I think would be more valuable in the long run rejuvenating our midfield than Schultz where we have an abundance of talent coming through.

Having said that, good to see he finally had a decent game on the weekend.
Lol pick 10. It will be pick 17 after FS/FA picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back