Player Watch Lachie Schultz

Remove this Banner Ad

Schultz has been playing a completely different role for us. The last couple of weeks he's been used in his more familiar role. Much better than waiting for a speculative pick to come good. Great recruiting

This is like when Mayne arrived. Why recruit a guy and then not play them in a role that suits their strengths.

Everyone hated McStay early last year yet look how good he was at the end.

There are a lot of impatient ignorant posters in this board.

Shoota is killing it
I remember the outrage on these boards when Ball and Jolly didn't come in and have an immediate impact in 2010.

Adjustment periods seem too difficult a concept for some.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schultz has been playing a completely different role for us. The last couple of weeks he's been used in his more familiar role. Much better than waiting for a speculative pick to come good. Great recruiting

Plus we’d just won a premiership, in our window and needed to replace a small forward. Great recruiting rather than hoping 12 months later we can recruit someone decent at pick 20 and hope they come good during our window.

dr-King-Schultz-django-unchained-34661456-245-128.gif

Idc what you say. If he kicks 30 goals this year and a flag towards his name. I'd call the Trade a win.

his best season was 2023 and 33 goals. after a slow start he is track to get close to that.

Hill 20.14
Schultz 18.13
Elliott 14.7

its a great group of small forwards.

Idc what you say. If he kicks 30 goals this year and a flag towards his name. I'd call the Trade a win.
If he kicks 30 this year then I think we can call the trade a win.

Checkers has won our last 5 Coventry trophies with 36, 25, 34, 41 and 47. So 25 - 30 is a good pass mark for how we play. Effort is definitely there and he will have some monster seasons if that area continues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Lachie Schultz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back