Player Watch Lachie Schultz

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly think he was pretty good. Maybe folks are judging him on his goal output. He'll kick more goals next year. He covers so much ground that it's not unusual for him to be chopping out in defence. I'm happy with trade, Mcguane next year anyway, so we can hopefully trade into this years first
In a relatively shit side this season, he was a shining light. Played his guts out.

And just like that here's the perfect example of what we're talking about. It's impossible for some to evaluate Schultz's performance without handcuffing him to the trade amount.

Maybe we should apply this rhetoric over and over again to all players and see how it goes for them:

"We all hope Quaynor improves and he probably will but last year's output would have been fine if he cost us pick 30 instead of 13"
I wish you good luck talking all this reason to idiots.

You are doing a great job but there are some thick people around here who will never understand.

I wish you good luck talking all this reason to idiots.

You are doing a great job but there are some thick people around here who will never understand.
Imagine how it must feel having your performances criticised in comparison to a fictitious person. Then to make matters worse every time the team loses this made up person grows in stature and you get heckled even more. So of course you put more pressure on yourself to lift the team, which then causes more stress and mistakes, which you then blame yourself for when the team keeps losing, which then makes them heckle more...

It's honestly quite amazing that Lachie still had the clutch to win us that game against Brisbane. One of the highlights of the year

Brainwashed again. We’ve paid a top 10 pick for a bloke to be 5th in tackles? Means he never had the ball. Terrible recruit
Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pressure is our style. 5th most tackles inside 50 in the league. I’d say the bloke did his job.

Now anyone still moaning about the cost of the trade, move on already! You win some, you lose some.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Lachie Schultz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back