Laids: "Carried a few passengers tonight"...

Remove this Banner Ad

Watson is always overwhelmed at TD, has happened at least 3 times now.

I'd definantly play him against Port in Canberra. If he can't handle that then he's in trouble.

Woodson said:
Well Windsock, there have been other players in recent years that haven't stabilised themselves and other folk here have made similar comments. I just don't see him surviving the cut of Kangaroo listed players if he can't get games. Whether North can fit him in with others due to return as you've mentioned I don't think I'm being unreasonable. And for North to pick Ash for the first time this season against one of the best midfields is putting the kid under bigger pressure. **go figure** I just reckon he can do better with other opportunities at a lower level. Never branded him a poor player. Wrong place, wrong time that's all and if my prediction is right, I won't be one to be surprised. If he however comes good and string a few games and proves his worth then alot on BF ought to be laughed at starting with myself. I'll be happy for you to SERVE it up to me in that case. :p
fair enough woodson. I wonder if all others who bag ash out on here will be happy to say they were wrong if he happens to prove himself.

I am very, very confident that he will prove himself, if given the chance.

mav said:
who ever was playing on Wirra wasn't a passenger, they fell overboard on Friday night. Not sure why we just didn't tag him after his first qtr.

A bloke with skills like Wirra is always going to be bloody hard to contain though. The man plays like he's got the ball on the end of an elastic band! He's a freak!

onslaught said:
How much game time did Watson get?

According to champion data Ash had 32 minutes on the ground got 1 kick (clanger) and 2 handballs, all in the second quarter. 0 tackles, 1 clearance, 0 marks.

Picioane had 42 minutes, 4 kicks, 3 handballs, 1 mark, 1 into 50, 1 clearance, 2 clangers, 1 tackle, 1 free for and 1 against.

Stevo played 107 minutes, 8 kicks, 3 handballs, 2 marks, 2 into 50, 2 clangers and 1 tackle.

Sansbury played 91 minutes, 5 kicks (3 in the 4th), 19 handballs (13 in the 4th), 1 into 50, 2 marks, 5 clearances, 3 clangers, 1 tackle and 2 frees against.

Sav played 61 minutes. 4 kicks, 2 handballs, 1 into 50, 4 marks and kicked 1.2

Those would be the players that could have question marks over them for next week.

Tas said:
According to champion data Ash had 32 minutes on the ground got 1 kick (clanger) and 2 handballs, all in the second quarter. 0 tackles, 1 clearance, 0 marks.

Picioane had 42 minutes, 4 kicks, 3 handballs, 1 mark, 1 into 50, 1 clearance, 2 clangers, 1 tackle, 1 free for and 1 against.

Stevo played 107 minutes, 8 kicks, 3 handballs, 2 marks, 2 into 50, 2 clangers and 1 tackle.

Sansbury played 91 minutes, 5 kicks (3 in the 4th), 19 handballs (13 in the 4th), 1 into 50, 2 marks, 5 clearances, 3 clangers, 1 tackle and 2 frees against.

Sav played 61 minutes. 4 kicks, 2 handballs, 1 into 50, 4 marks and kicked 1.2

Those would be the players that could have question marks over them for next week.

Didn't JYD say good things about Eddie in his press conference ? I reckon he'll be safe. Still think Sav is vital. Is that option every club craves.

Surely not Eddie! I reckon he broke through. Sav didn't do too bad either for the time he had. The rest can move over for Wells & Sinclair though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Laids: "Carried a few passengers tonight"...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back