Lake - where to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lake was a disgrace today, just doesn't look interested. He did though go forward and kick 3 goals, so that's atleast a positive but he is just about done i would say. Looks unfit, he doesn't look like he can be bothered, maybe a move to GWS would be good for him ? Is he contracted with the Dogs though ?

Career is drying up.

Anywhere but the AFL.

We'd happily take him at Carlton. He'd make a good training partner for Jamison and I reckon our young lads would learn a bit from his senile tales of the old days, even if it'd be in amongst paranoid ramblings about Rocket.

He's still pretty sturdy - he'd double as a second bench on game day, too. :thumbsu:

Seriously though, when on he's a gun. Struggling at the moment, more so than most but he'll get over it. He's 29 and with the Doggies struggling, becomes an enticing prospect for opposition clubs aiming for a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hows football without your 7 ft ruckman?

Sad and Barren,

I wasn't turning the knife turbo.

But do You seriously want him there after this year, He is doing more damage to your playing group than Aker.

I know you guys are pissed after that performance, but don't shoot the messenger

Sad and Barren,

I wasn't turning the knife turbo.

But do You seriously want him there after this year, He is doing more damage to your playing group than Aker.

I know you guys are pissed after that performance, but don't shoot the messenger

i dont want to get rid of him, i think we should keep playing him so if he doesnt want to play well and work hard then the consequence can be his reputation getting tarnished.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lake - where to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back