Last Thing You Ate :D

Remove this Banner Ad

I just had this thing called a Alfajorcito (no idea how to pronounce it, it's in Spanish). Our exchange student brought them over with he from Argentina. They are so good, they are these biscuit things with caramel in the middle coated in chocolate.

A fly. Had footy training and whilst running i swallowed a fly. Not very filling though. lol

I ate a hot dog for lunch, a sausage roll, a doghnut and a curly wurly. But i ate the hot dog last, it was because my friends kept going to the canteen:(, evil bastards they are, trying to make me poor........:)

I ate a hot dog for lunch, a sausage roll, a doghnut and a curly wurly. But i ate the hot dog last, it was because my friends kept going to the canteen:(, evil bastards they are, trying to make me poor........:)

good effort lol school canteen food is pricey

i had a toatsed tuna sandwich

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea, i no we get stuff delivered to the school coz there's always the truck. There was this chocolates about the size of a 10c piece, they were 10c each now it's 3 for 50c.

We had cannoloni (how ever you spell it lol) for dinner.... those round pasta tubes stuffed with spinich & sum cheese stuff & bacon with a tomato kinda sauce.....

Now I'm chewing gum!

Remove this Banner Ad

Last Thing You Ate :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back