Leaping Lenny's Lucky Leans

Remove this Banner Ad

$197 left. one game left. what to do, what to do.

ALL IN

$154 Cameron @ $4
$43 Giles @ $31

529777-fe0627d6-7818-11e3-abd3-ac86fade2183.jpg

one of the founding principles on which my junior coaches tried to teach me and my team football was the basis that "you are only as good as your last game". of course, the purpose of this is to try and get kids to realise that even though they might have been the star one week, if they slacken off and are poor the next week then that shows they have much to learn

to someone both reasonably intelligent but also fairly lazy like myself, it didn't really have the desired effect - i'd coast thorugh the season, then try really hard in the last game of the year which was primarily when people were over it and/or the season caught up with soreness etc. then i'd go really well, and spend six months swanning around like a superstar because "i'm only as good as my last game". it's a similar philosophy that spanned ben kinnear's career when he somehow eked 7 seasons out of it despite only ever plyaing any good within three games of his contract expiring

anyway, the point is - MOST GOALS IS A RAGING SUCCESS, TURNING $197 INTO $616 IN JUST ONE GAME. ALL HAIL MOST GOALS

one of the founding principles on which my junior coaches tried to teach me and my team football was the basis that "you are only as good as your last game". of course, the purpose of this is to try and get kids to realise that even though they might have been the star one week, if they slacken off and are poor the next week then that shows they have much to learn

to someone both reasonably intelligent but also fairly lazy like myself, it didn't really have the desired effect - i'd coast thorugh the season, then try really hard in the last game of the year which was primarily when people were over it and/or the season caught up with soreness etc. then i'd go really well, and spend six months swanning around like a superstar because "i'm only as good as my last game". it's a similar philosophy that spanned ben kinnear's career when he somehow eked 7 seasons out of it despite only ever plyaing any good within three games of his contract expiring

anyway, the point is - MOST GOALS IS A RAGING SUCCESS, TURNING $197 INTO $616 IN JUST ONE GAME. ALL HAIL MOST GOALS
Most successful example of full kelly on BF, well done. Now all you need to do is not post your MGS bets for the season and come back in round 18 claiming you have made $$$$$ to show how effect your 'system' is.

I note with regret that you do not have any iluvparis style dancing girl gifs to celebrate your success.

I hope the below meets your approval.

This seems like as good a thread as any to ask... Does anyone have a link to the Bay 13 memes? I believe they were of the "angry internet commentator" variety. Unfortunately my attempts to find using the "search" function have been without success.

There is an 'Essential Memes' thread on the General Discussion board Thedeftouch

Thanks... But I was looking for a series of memes in particular, which all follow the same format. On the left side there is a normal internet poster who posts something normal or insightful, and on the right hand side there is an angry Bay 13 poster who will post something crude and insulting. They were quite well done if I recall.

Also, Lenny, have you thought up any gimmicks for the season proper?

NEW GIMMICK

this one actually will be bet though as I reckon the Tatts "all FTS bets refunded if a #3 scores a try at any point" promo is overly generous and makes plenty of bets +EV. may not get time to do any more than tonight's game but it's one I intend to try and do for all games this weekend

$200 max bet per game but depending on how prolific a tryscorer the #3s are in each game it may be less than this. they are split by team for my ease but all bets are on the overall FTS tonight

CBY
$39 Perrett @ $11
$26 Brown @ $11
$20 Reynolds @ $17
$10 Hodkinson @ $34
$8 Ennis @ $34
$6 Graham @ $51

BRI
$33 Hoffman @ $15
$32 Vidot @ $13
$16 Gillett @ $17
$6 Kennedy @ $67