Leaping Lenny's Lucky Leans

Remove this Banner Ad

actually would have been closer to 300 units if i didnt delete all my posts after a certain point but hey now, as my dear old mother says don't let facts get in the way of a good story!

Set yourself a challenge Lenny. Don't stress over numbers, try to win say 30 units... doesn't matter if you blow it all the next week, do that and i'll be proud of you :)
so what has brought you out from underneath your rock?

See what i mean by stories... you guys will say anything to take the high ground. Just once it would be nice to see action other then words. You lot profess to know it all so just this once i'd like to see some consistancy from at least one person on the entire forum and it just so happens i'm looking at you Lenny :)

Hell, lets do a hypothetical say there was at least one person on bigfooty that actually bets more then 5 bucks each way and wins in a consistant manner. I'm fairly certain one weeks worth of posting will barely effect prices if at all so there is no reason someone can't take up this challenge.
what's your challenge?

See what i mean by stories... you guys will say anything to take the high ground. Just once it would be nice to see action other then words. You lot profess to know it all so just this once i'd like to see some consistancy from at least one person on the entire forum and it just so happens i'm looking at you Lenny :)

Hell, lets do a hypothetical say there was at least one person on bigfooty that actually bets more then 5 bucks each way and wins in a consistant manner. I'm fairly certain one weeks worth of posting will barely effect prices if at all so there is no reason someone can't take up this challenge.
What are you on about

You were posting 60+ units a week in afl plays alone - either you're working on a greater than 100 unit scale, at which point a comparison is meaningless, or you have terrible bankroll management and you will go broke after one bad week

Neither of these options are anything I'm too concerned about "beating" you over

Now now now your pointing out what's convenient and leaving out what doesn't suit your story. I was basing it from the harness and you know that and as for the AFL clearly i was mixing things up as as i had never looked at AFL before and thought it would be a fun excercise. You mad because i went beserk going 100 units on what i considered over the line propositions?

From memory only one didn't salute. Geelong at Geelong to cover a 45 point line against a Primus coached Port. Clearly Dandy Andys spirit lives on!

Oh yeah back on topic. Come on Lenny surely you can make 30 units in one week :)
why would i care about your harness stuff? i mocked you for terrible unit strategy in the afl thread, i don't even think i read your harness work more than once or twice.

More lies and avoiding the topic to boot! Ok Lenny i'll take your answers to be a cryptic response for the phrase 'Hell no!' Also to show what a great humanatian i am i'll clear the clutter yet again and leave what remains of whatever you call what your doing!
lies?

One for the ODI today:
Matthew Wade 2+ dismissals @ $2.55 (TAB)

Last 6 games at the Gabba have had wicketkeeper dismissals as follows:

2012:
5 v India
2 v Sri Lanka

2011:
2 v England

2010:
4 v Pakistan
2 v West Indies
2 v Sri Lanka

It's a ground with a bit of bounce and seam and wicketkeeper catches are common. Should be evens at worst IMO - value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to chronicle my H2H & Most Goals bets this year in this thread. Comments will go in the round thread to add to discussion

AFL Round 1
1 unit Essendon @ $2.76 (Flemington Sportsbet)
2 units Brisbane @ $1.57 (Tattsbet)
2 units Geelong @ $2.60 (TAB)

I know everyone's been hanging out for the return of Most Goals bets. Have continued to work on improving the model over the summer and am pretty happy with where it's at - got the NAB Cup final right so based on that massive sample size I'm right behind it :thumbsu:

0.25u Michael Hurley @ $9 (Sportingbet)

I know everyone's been hanging out for the return of Most Goals bets. Have continued to work on improving the model over the summer and am pretty happy with where it's at - got the NAB Cup final right so based on that massive sample size I'm right behind it :thumbsu:

0.25u Michael Hurley @ $9 (Sportingbet)
I'll field this one for the thread.

AFL -0.25u

Remove this Banner Ad

Leaping Lenny's Lucky Leans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back