Leeds United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we just have to believe that every player that was signed by the old board has a release clause in there contract, it's just will it be hit by clubs or not.

I think we just have to believe that every player that was signed by the old board has a release clause in there contract, it's just will it be hit by clubs or not.

Relegation clauses would be pretty common. Geoginio is a weird one.

If you had have told me 12 months ago we'd make a profit on him I would have laughed at you.

Highest sales in Europe this summer - not much incomings.

Relegation clauses would be pretty common. Geoginio is a weird one.

If you had have told me 12 months ago we'd make a profit on him I would have laughed at you.

Highest sales in Europe this summer - not much incomings.

Yeah but who puts a release clause in a contract that is only £5 mill more than you paid.

Farke has had to endure two seasons where the squad has dramatically changed prior to the end of the first transfer window. The squad was thin last season and is even worse now. I do feel for him as he definitely has what it takes to achieve promotion but the squad is short on depth and quality.

The next ten days will define our season and I hope they can bring adequate replacements otherwise we may struggle to reach the top six.

Remove this Banner Ad

Leeds United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back