flggr Legendary Geelong fan named Victorian of the Year - Richmond supporters melting like Chernobyl Reactor 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Thoughts Aristotle Pickett smasha

images

🎶 It is Daryl the greatest Victorian of them all
It is Daryl he's always driving on the turps 🎶

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it on You Tube ? :)

I'm not going to dox him, but smasha has an entry on metal-archives.com. But he's had a varied musical journey so could've been any of his projects on Hey Hey.

That was actually awesome ! I am trying to imagine which was one you (don't tell us, I am guessing you were the dude on first bass guitar with the almost Brian May like curly hair :) )

Can honestly admit you guys would have been an amazing live act back in your day.

Also your lead reminds me of the lead from KC and the Sunshine Band and Mike Patton from Faith no More :)

That was actually awesome ! I am trying to imagine which was one you (don't tell us, I am guessing you were the dude on first bass guitar with the almost Brian May like curly hair :) )

Can honestly admit you guys would have been an amazing live act back in your day.

Also your lead reminds me of the lead from KC and the Sunshine Band and Mike Patton from Faith no More :)
I hang round with musos,am the drummer. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back