The 2023 Virtue Signaller Of The Year (AKA The Brownnose Medal) - Voting Closed - Guaranteed Melts Karens Galore

2023 Brownnose Medal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

200w.gif

Last noms please.

Grand Uncle Horace

Rides on the back of Picketts bike around Brown Town

what are you on about young cooker? Ruour has it your mum tore The Credlin, ScoMo, Abbott and Howard posters off the ceiling of your basement bed room. And apparently* a chainsaw had to be used to remove the sheets off your bed.

I Am against compulsory Pride round guernsey wearing.

Got flamed and abused for supporting the Muslim AFLW Giants player who declined to wear it on religious grounds.

Free Will should be just that. Free Will.

I also wouldn't wear a Poppy for Remembeance Day or Anzac Day or anything else that glorifies wars. It's distasteful and pathetic.
I do hope you honour the sabbath though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Henceforth the Terra Skwad shall now be referred to as the Soy Squad. Lodging those schnozzes deep upside our internet janitors pooper is not only shameful behaviour, but goes against the unwritten code of Bay 13.

hot fudge fox GIF by MasterChef Junior

Pictured: Footy Is The Win receiving his favourite treat from the BigFooty.com moderation team.

Henceforth the Terra Skwad shall now be referred to as the Soy Squad. Lodging those schnozzes deep upside our internet janitors pooper is not only shameful behaviour, but goes against the unwritten code of Bay 13.

hot fudge fox GIF by MasterChef Junior

Pictured: Footy Is The Win receiving his favourite treat from the BigFooty.com moderation team.
masher-gif.gif

what are you on about young cooker? Ruour has it your mum tore The Credlin, ScoMo, Abbott and Howard posters off the ceiling of your basement bed room. And apparently* a chainsaw had to be used to remove the sheets off your bed.
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2023 Virtue Signaller Of The Year (AKA The Brownnose Medal) - Voting Closed - Guaranteed Melts Karens Galore

Back