Lesbian vamps jailed for killing housemate ...

Remove this Banner Ad

celtic_pride

Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts
Nov 12, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
B.Celtics, FC Barcelona, Leeds Utd
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/07/wvampire107.xml

Oh dear, and to think before this nasty murder, I was rather a fan of vampire lesbians (well in the films anyway)
Seriously there is something fundamentally wrong with the goth/emo subculture .. a couple of emo schoolgirls killed a classmate a few years ago I recall reading in the paper some time back ...

BTW Also this crime is proof that females can fundamentally be as sadistic and evil as males ...

A psychologist found Parashumti, who drank blood as part of a vampire subculture, had very strong sexual sadistic tendencies and was sexually aroused by physical torture and violence.

The disturbing thing is, there is plenty more emo/goth freaks (yes I have to use that term in cases like this) who actually get/off enjoy what this Para-Vamp does/did ...

I actually congradulate the judge though for having the guts to jail these wannabe vamps for life, even as to try deter some of the other freaks who may attempt to do something similar in future ..

How anyone can get off by torturing/killing someone is beyond my comprehension really ...

Deviant crime and a deviant lifestyle. These kids think they are being cool but they are not they are walking down a very dark path which will lead them to be murderers, rapists and all kinds of other evils.

Often many of them would have some sort of mental disorder as they are unable to express their emotions in a healthy way so instead they cut themselves and do all kinds of shit to their bodies and to others.

They also get involved in all that "suicide pact" rubbish, which is also a result of poor mental health, all the while they chose to do nothing about it.

Is there a right-wing tafe course for the intellectually challenged that teaches how to pluck a news story and attach some kind of generalised waffle to suit whatever axe you need to grind?

torture and a murder was trivialised

whatever "the point" was, it was secondary to a disgraceful and disrespectful post that made a mockery of the sanctity of human life, much like the two murderers

torture and a murder was trivialised

whatever "the point" was, it was secondary to a disgraceful and disrespectful post that made a mockery of the sanctity of human life, much like the two murderers

No, it wasn't trivialized at all.
Your really really did miss the point and who it was directed at.

Seriously there is something fundamentally wrong with the goth/emo subculture ..

The disturbing thing is, there is plenty more emo/goth freaks (yes I have to use that term in cases like this) who actually get/off enjoy what this Para-Vamp does/did ...

What does being goth have to do with being emo? As far as I can tell, goths are subverting the blonde/tan = beautiful in Western culture, much like the kogal girls of Japan are subverting their dark hair, pale skin. Goths may think things that are Victorian are beautiful and vampires are sexy.

Emos are just kids with hair that hides their faces and skinny jeans going through teenage angst.

What is wrong with that?

Some people may get off on the idea of vampirism and blood. You said so yourself, that you liked those movies. Lesbians and vampires are sexy! How many people actually go through with their fantasies? But this is one murder out of how many other murders this year? Way to sensationalise and overreact.

I bet you get off on a lot of stuff you wouldn't do in real life.

I think we've got a lot more to worry about other causes of death than teenage girls going around killing people for sexual pleasure. You know, the road toll and all that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lesbian vamps jailed for killing housemate ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back