Let me back in North.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Gentleman

Team Captain
Aug 19, 2010
Thanks for asking.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
the north Melbourne board closed the door on me, so let me in, open up, I said I was sorry, sorry your such jerks, just kidding, now u gonna let me in, Ziebell deserved 4 ok no he didn't should be playing this week, Boak's shit don't trade for him, ok his alright, he can captain, our VFL, just kidding, so u gonna let me back in.

the north Melbourne board closed the door on me, so let me in, open up, I said I was sorry, sorry your such jerks, just kidding, now u gonna let me in, Ziebell deserved 4 ok no he didn't should be playing this week, Boak's shit don't trade for him, of his alright, he can captain, our VFL, just kidding, so u gonna let me back in.

PM Bigfootys NM Cult Leader & beg for an exorcism.

Norf's BF board is the softest in the league so no surprises there. Colonelcrab can relate to that one on recent experiences.

I-Am-Ironing-Man-42651.jpg

Not my fault they dont want to accept the inconvenient truth regarding their future.
They might have banned me but its their loss if you ask me.
Oh the irony - but anyway we still have the bay where the purveyors of mirth can go to work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the north Melbourne board closed the door on me, so let me in, open up, I said I was sorry, sorry your such jerks, just kidding, now u gonna let me in, Ziebell deserved 4 ok no he didn't should be playing this week, Boak's shit don't trade for him, ok his alright, he can captain, our VFL, just kidding, so u gonna let me back in.

That's a real shame, you are definitely one of the best posters going around.*

* This statement is for illustrative purposes only and may not actually reflect the author's real views on the matter.

I complicated their attacking game after the weekend but pointed our their defense still needs a lot of work since they allowed Carlton 96 points despite their dominance.

Well boy was that received poorly. Pretty soft I think they are.

I complicated their attacking game after the weekend but pointed our their defense still needs a lot of work since they allowed Carlton 96 points despite their dominance.

Well boy was that received poorly. Pretty soft I think they are.

Yeah, we don't like complications on our board. :thumbsu:

No one can criticise teh Norfs team - after having his arm ripped out of its socket with unkown leels of super dooper damge - Adams has decided to add to his tough guy credentials by making a miraculous recovery this week.

Norfs are seriously tough embres.
or - a bunch of cheating/lay down like soccer players and screaming cowardly DOGS

This is no surprise.People of good etiquette and your parents,I'm sure,have cautioned you about the N.M.F.C. and associates.May I also say ,no matter how tempting it is, resist the urge to use the eulogy of your demise to air the N.M.F.C. dirty laundry, settle old scores, or have the last word. Even though you are absolutely in the right on all counts, it has ended up looking petty and mean spirited.This is a blessing in disguise you are now free of this odious push .You can now consider affiliating yourself to a club more suited to your refinements.I would like to take this opportunity to ask those who could help "The gentleman" find a new
club to put forward their advice.
best regards.

No one can criticise teh Norfs team - after having his arm ripped out of its socket with unkown leels of super dooper damge - Adams has decided to add to his tough guy credentials by making a miraculous recovery this week.

Norfs are seriously tough embres.
or - a bunch of cheating/lay down like soccer players and screaming cowardly DOGS

You didnt just go there did you? Oh no...you did.

Aaron soft Guzeppi goes down like a $2 hooker with concussion after playing out the whole second quarter. The Carlton medical staff ok'ed him for the second half...it was your coaching staff that took his ass off the field for maximus craptitis.

YOUR A HACK

This is no surprise.People of good etiquette and your parents,I'm sure,have cautioned you about the N.M.F.C. and associates.May I also say ,no matter how tempting it is, resist the urge to use the eulogy of your demise to air the N.M.F.C. dirty laundry, settle old scores, or have the last word. Even though you are absolutely in the right on all counts, it has ended up looking petty and mean spirited.This is a blessing in disguise you are now free of this odious push .You can now consider affiliating yourself to a club more suited to your refinements.I would like to take this opportunity to ask those who could help "The gentleman" find a new
club to put forward their advice.
best regards.

Well, whilst we're perpetuating stereotypes, can I suggest that we knock his teeth out, perform a lobotomy and bingo, a Collingwood supporter. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me back in North.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back