Let me back in North.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let him give his unpopular opinions north. I say let him back in the guy is an absolute champion.

This is how I see it too, I think I had too much brain for the hole board, so much brain left right and centre and they couldn't take it, hmmmm just last week I got Botox on my brain to make my brain look pretty.

I'm loving the meltdown form Carlton supporters after they failed to destroy us by 10 goals like they predicted.

Yeah shut up carlton supporters, just cause North won't let me back in doesn't mean I like your shit club, 53 points still ringing in my ear ohhhhh how i like those 53 points, Harper goal and the crowd goes wild.

This is how I see it too, I think I had too much brain for the hole board, so much brain left right and centre and they couldn't take it, hmmmm just last week I got Botox on my brain to make my brain look pretty.
It's quite obvious you are to clever for the north board. Don't take this wrong north fans I like your club but let this man in.

I'm not in it for the likes, I just want to see fairness I don't like corruption and I feel you have been hard done by.

Would u be my lawyer?? Go on the North Board and make a thread titled "let The Gentleman back in", everyone will agree, therefor bringing my return on the board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what did you do to get band from there?

After we lost to Hawthorn by 100+ I wrote a post on our game day thread saying,
"after we fold I'm following Atley whatever team Atley plays for I'm following".
There was worser post on there than that, I think everyone at that time was a bit too touchy, i thought it was funny when I wrote it, but they took it the wrong way.

After we lost to Hawthorn by 100+ I wrote a post on our game day thread saying,
"after we fold I'm following Atley whatever team Atley plays for I'm following".
There was worser post on there than that, I think everyone at that time was a bit too touchy, i thought it was funny when I wrote it, but they took it the wrong way.

If any north board mods read this he was clearly having a laugh, north wont fold he was joking now let him back in, if you let him back in north will make finals if you don't st kilda will make finals. That's the best I can do for you bud hopefully it's enough good luck :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me back in North.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back