Let me back in North.

Remove this Banner Ad

If any north board mods read this he was clearly having a laugh, north wont fold he was joking now let him back in, if you let him back in north will make finals if you don't st kilda will make finals. That's the best I can do for you bud hopefully it's enough good luck :)

Thanks heaps, love your work, if u ever get banned, I'll plead your case ;)

Blue and White is almost the same as Poo and Piss - so I'd say Whoreks are your natural next best alternative. Then you can call yourself "The Unsociable Gentleman" just for good fit and measure.

If you wish to stay on the Norfs Board - change your name to miraculous shoulder reconstrucitons are Us or I like to hip and shoulder faces or I really really like to whine and sook and sulk and pout - that should do the trick.:thumbsu:

Blue and White is almost the same as Poo and Piss - so I'd say Whoreks are your natural next best alternative. Then you can call yourself "The Unsociable Gentleman" just for good fit and measure.

If you wish to stay on the Norfs Board - change your name to miraculous shoulder reconstrucitons are Us or I like to hip and shoulder faces or I really really like to whine and sook and sulk and pout - that should do the trick.:thumbsu:

Good suggestions. Alternatively, he might try "53 points easing up", which would be popular.

Must be a Carlton Flog, sorry I didn't want us to win by 53 points I would of accepted 234 points, Sucker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look shinboners ( my dogs arse) hows Adams totally farqued forever and ripped off arm at the shoulder going eh? What a low DOG he is - forever to be known as the LOW DOG diver and complainer - a bitch. runs in teh 'shinboner' DNA now dun it eh? Along with that other cockroach Thomas ...(disgusted face)

Wow, norf banning one of their supporters of their own board. Do they only have 3 posters left now?

Wow, norf banning one of their supporters of their own board. Do they only have 3 posters left now?

hmmmm, let me count...

emptyb.jpg

No, don't even mention us in the same sentence together.

No we are not same person, but gee not to even mention our name in the same sentence together, isn't that a bit harsh, I know we don't like each other, but u know, I can't even put our names together anymore, what happens if I'm fighting for my life and the guy kicking my ass tells me to put our names together, what am I gonna say?? Sorry but I'm not allowed too otherwise the Gentleman will hate me, luckily the guy kicking my ass understands and let's me go, but gee

No we are not same person, but gee not to even mention our name in the same sentence together, isn't that a bit harsh, I know we don't like each other, but u know, I can't even put our names together anymore, what happens if I'm fighting for my life and the guy kicking my arse tells me to put our names together, what am I gonna say?? Sorry but I'm not allowed too otherwise the Gentleman will hate me, luckily the guy kicking my arse understands and let's me go, but gee

I started reading this and at first I thought u were a sook, but it's clear to me now, I could have killed u, I'm very sorry, i think we can agree that we both are great posters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me back in North.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back