Meltdown Lets all melt about Kayo

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys need to stop running Kayo off your Aldi TVs and shit media players, even a Chromecast can handle Kayo just fine.
Yeah, I've never had a problem running Kayo. Whether via PC on various browsers, Chromecast and whatever apps they have on Android, plus Android TV.

Sometimes you get a bit of pixelation but I'd blame that more on my shitty Internet connection than anything else.

Where in Spain are you?
02.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live in Sevilla. But currently I am in Mexico avoiding the Andalusian summer

If you’re in the neighborhood in spring or autumn, feel free to PM me
Cheers

I’ve been to Seville before and really loved it. Probably other places to go and see before I return, but eating jamon iberico there was life changing.

Same goes if you’re in Tuscany.

Tough times in Windmill Land , what with the price of skunk and soapy cheese, and a bottle of blonde hair dye to keep you from getting deported.
Is €150 for the year too much to ask though?

The Red Light District isn't paying what it used to.

I wonder if CWH and a certain world travelling poster have "crossed paths" before?

The Red Light District isn't paying what it used to.

I wonder if CWH and a certain world travelling poster have "crossed paths" before?
Yeah, I think the Dutchies have had enough of tourists coming over for the sex and drugs and acting the maggot.
If Old Sav is in Mexico doing business with the Cartel, he should steer clear of Holland on the way in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Lets all melt about Kayo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back