Lets cut the shit!! If Richmond don't play finals what happens to Hardwick (serious face)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Its an interesting question. If he was on the cusp and bad luck (games he can't control) went the wrong way, I think he'd get one more year. If he finnishes bottom 6 I think he's on the chopping block.
Which would be awesome, because I love seeing the masses of deflated Tiggies fans at the end of a year:p

Please it's the tuggers of course they'll sack him.

Despite the fact he's there best chance of moving up the ladder and building the team, they will sack him (ironically because they demand success) then the next guy that comes along will be a messiah and take them to the finals. Only just as he starts to get things going his way and ready to move the team forward..........they'll sack him too.

Seriously why would the tuggers change a formula that has seen them achieve 9th so often in the last 30yrs.

Do you really have the spare time to start up a dumb thread about a stupid question? In the past 3 years Dimma has started a whole new team, he got rid of at least 20 players and drafted well getting Martin, Griffiths, Grimes, Conca, Batchelor, Ellis, Vlastuin. And got some used useful players e.g Houli, Grigg, Maric, Knights, Chaplin. And Brisbane to make the finals before Richmond? Have you got any potential A-Grade players? You need at least 5 to become a premiership threat surrounded by quality players. Rich, Rockliff and redden seem to be the only decent players and Sam Mayes won't do to much. When Brown and Maguire retire who will be your FF and FB? You have no good talent there so Brisbane are still at least 5 years away from the top 8. Richmond are currently a mile ahead of Brisbane, this was displayed when Richmond played average and still smashed Brisbane by 48 points. We also bet essendon by 45 :)

Do you really have the spare time to start up a dumb thread about a stupid question? In the past 3 years Dimma has started a whole new team, he got rid of at least 20 players and drafted well getting Martin, Griffiths, Grimes, Conca, Batchelor, Ellis, Vlastuin. And got some used useful players e.g Houli, Grigg, Maric, Knights, Chaplin. And Brisbane to make the finals before Richmond? Have you got any potential A-Grade players? You need at least 5 to become a premiership threat surrounded by quality players. Rich, Rockliff and redden seem to be the only decent players and Sam Mayes won't do to much. When Brown and Maguire retire who will be your FF and FB? You have no good talent there so Brisbane are still at least 5 years away from the top 8. Richmond are currently a mile ahead of Brisbane, this was displayed when Richmond played average and still smashed Brisbane by 48 points. We also bet essendon by 45 :)

Don't forget the Hawks, pumped them also.

Didn't even finish 9th :eek:

And you beat us, Richmond: home and away season glory!

You bet Essendon? I hope the AFL don't hear about this.

But seriously, seriously dude, seriously here for a minute.... Conca? You drafted well, in the same sentence as "conca"?

Wow, you're REALLY starved for success down there aren't you lmao.

You won't make finals under Hardwick, and you're deluuuuuuded if you think you will. Vossy will lead us into the finals either 2013 or 2014, and we'll be skipping by you in that time very quickly, just like we ALWAYS have.

Face it: Brisbane = winners. Richmond = losers. Always has been in modern times, always will.

If we miss, it depends how we miss. If Cotch does a knee, and jack r misses a chunk of time and we miss by a game, do we sack him? No. If its a good year injury wise and we miss by 4 games or something like that, who knows. Personally I think he'll be there regardless unless he's caught doing bucket bongs with Dusty, Edwards and Dan Connors.

If we miss, it depends how we miss. If Cotch does a knee, and jack r misses a chunk of time and we miss by a game, do we sack him? No. If its a good year injury wise and we miss by 4 games or something like that, who knows. Personally I think he'll be there regardless unless he's caught doing bucket bongs with Dusty, Edwards and Dan Connors.

They wouldn't dob him in for that b/c then they'd be in trouble for it too. Those boys like their bucket bongs.

You bet Essendon? I hope the AFL don't hear about this.

But seriously, seriously dude, seriously here for a minute.... Conca? You drafted well, in the same sentence as "conca"?

Wow, you're REALLY starved for success down there aren't you lmao.

You won't make finals under Hardwick, and you're deluuuuuuded if you think you will. Vossy will lead us into the finals either 2013 or 2014, and we'll be skipping by you in that time very quickly, just like we ALWAYS have.

Face it: Brisbane = winners. Richmond = losers. Always has been in modern times, always will.

Good morning mad punter, u seem mad at us brah. Don't be jelly, lettuce be friends. I can understand your rage at taking Raines off us and Jade the blade, but I am beginning to be concerned for your health. Just relax big guy, have a bex and lie down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardwick is a shit coach. Allowed this campaigner to beat you.
841663-karmichael-hunt.jpg

Pathetic last two minuts of play that NO coach but a Tiger coach could muster. How embarrassment.

Hardwick is a shit coach. Allowed this campaigner to beat you.
841663-karmichael-hunt.jpg

Pathetic last two minuts of play that NO coach but a Tiger coach could muster. How embarrassment.

I'm gonna double my fist in your mangina.

Nothing. He has had unrealistic expectations heaped upon him.

The people running the show at Richmond still need to deliver him the players and Richmond still need another draft even if this years crop pays off.

He dominated your so called 'midfield', even got a brownlow vote :eek: Maybe you should of put raines on him, though he was doing a great job of tagging some empty space from what I can recall in that game. Understandable you wouldn't remember as we all know Brisbane fans don't go to or watch their games...

He dominated your so called 'midfield', even got a brownlow vote :eek: Maybe you should of put raines on him, though he was doing a great job of tagging some empty space from what I can recall in that game. Understandable you wouldn't remember as we all know Brisbane fans don't go to or watch their games...

LOL.... a whole Brownlow vote all to himself!! Break out the bubbles Reece is a gun!!! :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets cut the shit!! If Richmond don't play finals what happens to Hardwick (serious face)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back