Lets Not Forget Port Powers 119 Point Embarassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Port Power - This Century's Self-Humiliation Experts

0 humiliations > 5 humiliations

Can't wait to see how you decide to humiliate yourselves again next year. Enjoy your 119-point choke. :thumbsu:

Take a look above, i mentioned a few miserable moments you guys had, but you failed to see that.

Isnt it sad when Port supporters have to resort to pretending the ninties didnt exist to try and pretend superiority over Adelaide :D

Keep dreaming mate

Take a look at my post about 5 above yours, you certainly have had you fair share of misery this century mate.

Take a look above, i mentioned a few miserable moments you guys had, but you failed to see that.
They dont see blowing a 31 point lead or a 4 goal half time lead at home in a year when they were almost unbackable and known as the 'crowbots' as miserable.
Crow supporters accept medicority so to them these were courageous performances and they were happy they almost won :eek:

When we do this and when we do that ... don't you guys ever get tired of celebrating hypothetical achievements? After 11 years of being in the AFL, it seems you guys never seem to learn that all your premature celebrations more often than not turn into humiliations.

You guys have spent 10 years focussed on your last premierships, and you live for the premierships in 97 and 98.

We live for the next premiership, 2004 was great but the next one is the most important one. That's a big difference between the clubs.

Re: 119 Reasons why the PAPs were smeared..

42. They realised after 2004 how stupid that theme song sounded at the home of football.

You guys have spent 10 years focussed on your last premierships, and you live for the premierships in 97 and 98.

We live for the next premiership, 2004 was great but the next one is the most important one. That's a big difference between the clubs.

All you ever do is talk about what you will supposedly achieve. Getting so damn boring. :thumbsdown:

The big difference between the clubs is that the Crows don't continually humiliate themselves over and over again like Port Power. Enjoy the 119-point choke! :thumbsu:

Take a look at my post about 5 above yours, you certainly have had you fair share of misery this century mate.

You're alright. Unlike the many other annoying Port supporters who constantly celebrate hypothetical achievements, you actually have a sense of reality when you conceded that nothing in the AFL is guaranteed.

Ill start us off...

1. Michael Wilson couldnt tough it out.

2. Alan Scott you were right!

3. The mighty Geelong Football Club were sensational.

...keep going:D

How about 1 reason why the AFC didn't make the grand final

[youtube]86NoZmzv-dY[/youtube]

Oops my bad that was 7 reasons :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All you ever do is talk about what you will supposedly achieve. Getting so damn boring. :thumbsdown:

The big difference between the clubs is that the Crows don't continually humiliate themselves over and over again like Port Power. Enjoy the 119-point choke! :thumbsu:

A little off the mark, we are excited as we beleive we are on the right track, trust me there is no celebrating yet, and like i said earlier you guys have had your fair share of miserable results in recent years too. But are alot of other clubs that are worse off than both of us.

And if some Port supporters do beleive that we will definately win a flag soon, atleast we are excited about our own future, not the results of other clubs. Enjoy your Elimination final choke!:thumbsu:

A little off the mark, we are excited as we beleive we are on the right track, trust me there is no celebrating yet, and like i said earlier you guys have had your fair share of miserable results in recent years too. But are alot of other clubs that are worse off than both of us.

And if some Port supporters do beleive that we will definately win a flag soon, atleast we are excited about our own future, not the results of other clubs. Enjoy your Elimination final choke!:thumbsu:

WHAT

When we lost last years prelim under very trying circumstances,a effort that would do any one proud given our circumstances you guys barred up over it.At least you are here though there a lot of your mates gone missing but you guys got of at our 06 prelim despite being a great effort

WHAT

When we lost last years prelim under very trying circumstances,a effort that would do any one proud given our circumstances you guys barred up over it.At least you are here though there a lot of your mates gone missing but you guys got of at our 06 prelim despite being a great effort
Hahahahaha
Crows supporters accepting mediocrity again!!
Dont worry everyone, they put in a 'good effort':D

WHAT

I can tell you i wasnt on here or anywhere gloating about what other clubs have done.

By the way i dont know too many Crow people who thought being 4 goals up at half time in a home final only to lose was a result to be proud of, no matter who was missing. You were good enough to get in a winning position on that day, only to blow it.

WHAT

why do the AFc have a habit of losing games when they're in front come finals time?
Against hawthorn 31 points out .... result loss by 3 points
42 points up half time .... steamrolled by essendon
in front of west coast at home..... steamrolled yet again

why do they continually run out of puff when finals come around?
lack of training?
lack of fitness?
lack of a game plan where you actually try to kick goals?

I can tell you i wasnt on here or anywhere gloating about what other clubs have done.

By the way i dont know too many Crow people who thought being 4 goals up at half time in a home final only to lose was a result to be proud of, no matter who was missing. You were good enough to get in a winning position on that day, only to blow it.

Thats what makes the effort so good and brave to get 4 up with so many good players out and so many good players underdone and to only just lose to the premier of that year great brave effort.

Rather just lose a prelim under trying circumstances than get humilated with only one fair player out

why do the AFc have a habit of losing games when they're in front come finals time?
Against hawthorn 31 points out .... result loss by 3 points
42 points up half time .... steamrolled by essendon
in front of west coast at home..... steamrolled yet again

why do they continually run out of puff when finals come around?
lack of training?
lack of fitness?
lack of a game plan where you actually try to kick goals?

lack of choking by a record-breaking 119 points to become the biggest Grand Final losers ever in the history of the AFL ...

At least when you lose you know it's over by quarter time so you can find something else to do with the day.

Thats what makes the effort so good and brave to get 4 up with so many good players out and so many good players underdone and to only just lose to the premier of that year great brave effort.

Rather just lose a prelim under trying circumstances than get humilated with only one fair player out
Hahahahaha
Oh well who cares we choked for the second year straight. At least we were brave when we blew our 4 goal lead at half time at home:D
We didnt get humiliated in the prelim, we won ours. We got smashed the next week, do you even remember what the next week is like?

Yet with the shoe on the other foot, we are just chokers, as we never had any injuries come finals time in 01, 02 , 03.

Hahahahaha
Oh well who cares we choked for the second year straight. At least we were brave when we blew our 4 goal lead at half time at home:D
We didnt get humiliated in the prelim, we won ours. We got smashed the next week, do you even remember what the next week is like?

Nor did we

and yet to be smashed in a GF

45. They didn't bring their A game, B game, C game or D game.

46. Culture!
47. They forgot they are a small and irrelevant fish in a big pond and they can no longer bump up the premiership count with tin pot premierships from the SANFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back