Lets Not Forget Port Powers 119 Point Embarassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grand Final Graphics-Post 'em here

Yes, but remember... It's not the kid's fault his parents decide to cut his hair like that.

Entirely correct......bordering on child abuse. At what age is it appropriate for a child to realise he/she has had enough and chooses to support a decent football club

PORTSIDE%20DEATH%20OF%20CHOKERS.JPG

Even there own are turning on them what next 5aa port power radio and the power tiser

Even there own are turning on them what next 5aa port power radio and the power tiser

That will never happen, Rucci has the Crows "Mass exodus" to talk about. Even though Port have players and coaches falling over each other to leave the club. Forget about the GF humiliation record that will stand for all of time.

You favourite 119 picture?

what has been you favourite 119 pic since port choked in the GF? Personally this one is mine:

2v3sjno.gif

but i'm open to other suggestions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: You favourite 119 picture?

I wonder how many POrt POwer supporters who's street address is 119 have now moved???:D:thumbsu:

Wonder if Deb has gotten rid of her Port 07 number plates yet:D:thumbsu:

Haha we're 118 and moving in a few weeks (family are Port supporters)

Almost!

Re: You favourite 119 picture?

well you do know that at AAMI Stadium the Port Cheer Squad sit in Bay 119 a nice reminder for them at every single game from now till the end of time !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back