Lets protest! The Punt Road "protest."

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Lets protest!

Holy Crap. :eek:

0,,6400763,00.jpg

Shortly after 9pm about 50 angry Tigers supports marched up the ramp to the club's front door, pounding on the windows singing the club song and chanting ``Cousins for Christmas''.

You can't

- Provide a rational argument to anything
- Form a sensible opinion
- Stop being a ****head
- Spell 'power'
- Make any sense whatsover, especially with the above quoted post
- Really contribute much to society
I'm having thoughts that this doesn't make sense... :confused:
If so, it would be quite ironic. Although the more I think of it, the more it enlightens me to its sensicality. Yes, I'm aware 'sense' would suffice.

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Don't get me wrong I want Cousins as much as the next guy but is this embarrassing?? Stuff it, I want Ben at tigerland next year if this is the way to get him so be it. Come on CC just get us our man

I think the club would be crazy not to listen to the majority of the supporters!

We keep them in the league, give us 1 thing back!

Holy Crap. :eek:

0,,6400763,00.jpg

Shortly after 9pm about 50 angry Tigers supports marched up the ramp to the club's front door, pounding on the windows singing the club song and chanting ``Cousins for Christmas''.

I'll help this 50 cut up their membership cards (after all, they probably shouldn't be allowed to use scissors).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the club would be crazy not to listen to the majority of the supporters!
150 people are the majority of our supporters? We aren't the kangaroos.

We keep them in the league, give us 1 thing back!
a) They give us a lot more than we give them. They exist for us, not the other way around.
b) The club knows so much more about football than most of us, especially the uneducated ferals who are down there currently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets protest! The Punt Road "protest."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back