Lets protest! The Punt Road "protest."

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Lets protest!

You probably really do believe that out of 30,000 + members, 150 is a majority.

Mate are you shittin me? 150 are not a majority but i reckon close to 85% plus of richmond supporters want ben cousins at richmond next.

You and a handful on here are in the minority! deny that and your delusional and get your hand of your knob and back on the keyboard!

I'm here right now guys! Un-****ing-believeable. I can't believe how many people are here! Everyones chanting "COUSINS" "COUSINS" and one guy started to have 'suprise sex' but then she said "COUSINS!" (I think they were actually cousins... :eek:). Anyway, everyones here in yellow and black, the media - C31 are here! ITS GOING OFF! Live band starting to kick in, you wouldn't ****ING believe it! They've got the jumping castle up for the kids but no one can see cause its so ****ing dark! NUTS! SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT!

We set of 9 balloons in honour of the great man - people say they've seen them from SYDNEY! NUTS! I'm getting swamped here on my laptop so I can't speak too long (SORRY). Its so cold out here too, I've only got 9 fingers left.. wait..7 fingers and 2 thumbs!

Anyway, heres some NUTS photos I took..

Punt Road: EVERYONES @ THE GROUND LOL!
autoputmarbella1.jpg

Punt Road Oval: PROTESTERS ON THE GROUND AMBUSH!!!
puntroad.jpg

G2G! ITS CRAZY!

Holy Crap. :eek:

0,,6400763,00.jpg

Shortly after 9pm about 50 angry Tigers supports marched up the ramp to the club's front door, pounding on the windows singing the club song and chanting ``Cousins for Christmas''.

On further inspection there might not be too much to worry about - I think all these guys are from the one family (and I think a couple might be girls. Uwhuhuhuhurrggghh!!!)

On the point of majority, I also bet the majority of supporters would have said yes they wanted Daniel Kerr as well. Does that mean the club was compelled to get Daniel Kerr?

Guys, i did hear the supporter on SEN talking to Mark Fine - its happening. He said he spoke to Terry who said to him that "no decision has been made" - so i guess thats gotta mean something. I would LOVE Cuz at Punt Road and still CANNOT shake a gut feeling its GONNA happen - my gut feels are normally right. They are going to have Dave Norman on SEN after 10pm so it will be interesting to hear what he has to say.

Mate are you shittin me? 150 are not a majority but i reckon close to 85% plus of richmond supporters want ben cousins at richmond next.

You and a handful on here are in the minority! deny that and your delusional and get your hand of your knob and back on the keyboard!

Nugget, I'm pro-Cousins, anti-stupidity.

Got to put my hand back on my knob now.

Guys, i did hear the supporter on SEN talking to Mark Fine - its happening. He said he spoke to Terry who said to him that "no decision has been made" - so i guess thats gotta mean something. I would LOVE Cuz at Punt Road and still CANNOT shake a gut feeling its GONNA happen - my gut feels are normally right. They are going to have Dave Norman on SEN after 10pm so it will be interesting to hear what he has to say.

If the supporters word is true, as if Terry would say no to Cousins, if he did it would be absolute chaos. He is probably just trying to prevent anything getting out of hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They sounded very passionate and it was more like a cheer squad thing than a riot.

Apparently Terry Wallace came out and spoke to each person who came down, he was in a good mood and might be unsure who we would pick tomorrow.

LMAO are we really that pathetic ?

LOL @ Cousins for Christmas

Never thought Ben was Jesus Christ, I dont even think eagle fans carried on like this, These people cannot obviously be richmond supporters, I think its a setup by SEN :thumbsdown:

Nugget, I'm pro-Cousins, anti-stupidity.

Got to put my hand back on my knob now.

Hahaha sorry mate.....its past my bedtime but im a little giddy with excitment and am listening to SEN and getting texts from mates.

i apologise for the animosity.
I still do think the majority of Richmond supporters would like Ben Cousins at Richmond tomorrow!:thumbsu:

At least it would help avoid our ferals burning down the clubhouse.

I would suggest that it would be even more embarassing for those that are there tonight than it otherwise would be if he is taken before the Tigers selection.

I take that back. The fact that they are there confirms that they don't care what others think in the first place.:rolleyes:

LMAO are we really that pathetic ?

LOL @ Cousins for Christmas

Never thought Ben was Jesus Christ, I dont even think eagle fans carried on like this, These people cannot obviously be richmond supporters, I think its a setup by SEN :thumbsdown:

The outfits look too new , maybe it was a set up......

I am honestly worried about Ben's welfare if no one takes him. All rehab will be out the window and let's just hope we don't have another Mainwaring on our hands in 12 months.

The way this has all been handled is a terrible reflection on the competition as a whole. There are 6 players going around the AFL who have been caught testing positive to drugs. Ben Cousins has not. All he has done is admit he has a problem and tried to deal with it. For that, he has been crucified.

If Ben had come back clean it would have set a great example to addicts all over Australia that you can beat it. Instead, Demetriou and Eddie have played politics and my message to them is "THE FATE OF BEN COUSINS IS ON YOUR HEAD".

On the point of majority, I also bet the majority of supporters would have said yes they wanted Daniel Kerr as well. Does that mean the club was compelled to get Daniel Kerr?
in this case cousins is free and we dont have to trade anyone

I am honestly worried about Ben's welfare if no one takes him. All rehab will be out the window and let's just hope we don't have another Mainwaring on our hands in 12 months.

The way this has all been handled is a terrible reflection on the competition as a whole. There are 6 players going around the AFL who have been caught testing positive to drugs. Ben Cousins has not. All he has done is admit he has a problem and tried to deal with it. For that, he has been crucified.

If Ben had come back clean it would have set a great example to addicts all over Australia that you can beat it. Instead, Demetriou and Eddie have played politics and my message to them is "THE FATE OF BEN COUSINS IS ON YOUR HEAD".

That s so true maybe if he took out an injunction we wouldnt be discussing this......some clubs/players get it easy

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets protest! The Punt Road "protest."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back