Lets protest! The Punt Road "protest."

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Lets protest!

And just when we thought things were turning around for the club:( From day dot I did not want our club involved in any talks with Ben Cousins and bringing him to Richmond. And now look at the trouble it's going to cause.

I cringed as soon as the Polak, Cousins plan was announced.

there is a bloke at punt road that needs a cherry picker if any one has one........ GET DOWN THERE NOW!!

he wants to get on the roof of the stands

gotta get him
ill be furious if we dont
take the risk that freo wont take gourdis
if they do oh well we lose a bloke with some potential that was playing thirds last year, would be a shame to lose the goo
but we need the cuz too much support for it

The way i see it is Ben would be great for us but our future lies with are younger players. Its not Ben who will win us a grandfinal but youngsters like Lids, Axel, Cotch, Jack and Thursty who will hopefully get us there in a few years. But the way i see it is premierships are won in the midfield and the experience and class of cuz can teach our yound midfield so much and that is why we need Benny.

SEN is planning a protest so as they can have something to talk about for a few days, get a good laugh at Richmond supporters' expense, and with any luck get a few weeks worth of "board in turmoil, Wallace gone" stories.

Unfortunately they haven't underestimated a lot of RFC fans.

To be honest I thought this thread may have been an attempt to be a psuedo troll / piss take

seems that it isn't :eek:

I was never gung ho on Cousins, now I definately don't want him. This carry on is embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SEN is planning a protest so as they can have something to talk about for a few days, get a good laugh at Richmond supporters' expense, and with any luck get a few weeks worth of "board in turmoil, Wallace gone" stories.

A feral is a feral is a feral.

+1

Hi

Yeah I'm down here typing on a laptop. Looks like Kayne Pettifer is taking a shit in someone's air filter. Could be McMahon's Lada. Also I think Madtiger is down here making Polak do extra laps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets protest! The Punt Road "protest."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back