Lexton Plains Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The Grand Final is deffinately at Learmonth.
There would be no way that The Grand Final will ever be played at any of the club grounds. A number of leagues now play their Grand Final at another leagues ground - Maryborough Dist. etc, Central Highlands. All money from finals gates goes back into supporting the Leagues

The weather is looking a bit better. With the occasional showers

The Grand Final is deffinately at Learmonth.
There would be no way that The Grand Final will ever be played at any of the club grounds. A number of leagues now play their Grand Final at another leagues ground - Maryborough Dist. etc, Central Highlands. All money from finals gates goes back into supporting the Leagues

The weather is looking a bit better. With the occasional showers
Yes i heard the grand final would not be moved either.
I dont think skipton would be to happy with that, i think the ground will even the game up and probly just throw it to C/L favour a little, skipton rely on there tall forwards and it wont be a day for them and C/L have performed well in the wet this year, whats everyones thoughts who does the ground suit:eek:

Yes i heard the grand final would not be moved either.
I dont think skipton would be to happy with that, i think the ground will even the game up and probly just throw it to C/L favour a little, skipton rely on there tall forwards and it wont be a day for them and C/L have performed well in the wet this year, whats everyones thoughts who does the ground suit:eek:

Everything suits CL here in my opinion. They are coming in the hunter, possibility of a wet day, great form last week, and they have the confidence they can get it done on the big stage.

Despite the season Skipton has strung together, there would still be doubts in their minds. They would much rather have played Rokewood as they know how hard CL compete.

Should be a good game. :thumbsu:

Also add to this that some of Skiptons players Molloy, Riske, McKay and a few others have only played one or two games in the last 6-8 weeks...would be a concern in my opinion !!!!

CL are carrying some great form and with Obrian up forward now make them though to match up with their talls and quick smalls. Add to this their goal scoring power in the middle with Keam, Hill and Stasse all capable of bag a couple and there back line with Wemo on fire and Jimmy Raynor coming back in makes them a tough team to beat and make their sports bet odds of $5 look very good.
However Skipton are a great team in their own right and i recon its gonna be a cracker game.

I'm tippin 4 in a row for CL but not by much:thumbsu:

CL are carrying some great form and with Obrian up forward now make them though to match up with their talls and quick smalls. Add to this their goal scoring power in the middle with Keam, Hill and Stasse all capable of bag a couple and there back line with Wemo on fire and Jimmy Raynor coming back in makes them a tough team to beat and make their sports bet odds of $5 look very good.
However Skipton are a great team in their own right and i recon its gonna be a cracker game.

I'm tippin 4 in a row for CL but not by much:thumbsu:

$5 ? They would have to the best odds of all time for a head to head

Were do i get the $5 skipton will shit if its a close finish.TG will be busting his poopa to get out there.

my mail is TG will not come up for the big occasion. CL would not go in if players are not 100 percent. only the one change raynor in for.......... i don't know - pretty hard to change a winning formula. might be the unlucky DB out, could anyone from CL assist.:D

my mail is TG will not come up for the big occasion. CL would not go in if players are not 100 percent. only the one change raynor in for.......... i don't know - pretty hard to change a winning formula. might be the unlucky DB out, could anyone from CL assist.:D

TG trained well on Tuesday night and is most certainly putting his hand up for selection.

Ins will be Raynor and Grigg

Outs ??? Tough decisions ahead.. I would be thinking they will come from these 4 players - B Raynor, R Mosby, D Bodey or G Gleistner :(

hahaha just watched the interview with the coaches from the other day and a quote from Hill regarding his troublesome groins "Its just a groin, you play with it"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whats happened to the forum, expected a few comment after the grand final?

Ended up being a dark day for C/L with 3 losses for the 3 key games. Still a good effect for the club to have 3 sides in the Grand Final

Two big questions I have:

1. Will this be Tim McKay's last game of football?
2. Will C/L reappoint Jason Hill as a coach?

Imagine the investigation on the Watt's incident will be published in the next 2 weeks. Let'w wait and see what comes out of this.

Ended up being a dark day for C/L with 3 losses for the 3 key games. Still a good effect for the club to have 3 sides in the Grand Final

Dont worry about chokewood, lets say how "Cantwin - Linton" go from now on..... those who throw sh*t should wear raincoats

Dont worry about chokewood, lets say how "Cantwin - Linton" go from now on..... those who throw sh*t should wear raincoats[/quote]

where have you been for the past few years mate C/L have won the last 3 before that, best you jump off bigfooty mate you are a goose, C/L are won of the most successful clubs in country vic, you are a muppet

ouch, i think i hit a soft spot, 3 from 3 saturday great effort CANTWIN-LINTON:p

Can't win. I recall us still bringing three flags back to the rooms that night. And I recall us winning 5 senior, 3 reserve, 4 U/17 , 3 U/14 and 2 U/12 premierships. And i also recall us winning the shield for most successful club 10 of the 11 years. So that is a terrible call ****wit

ha ha linton have bein a great team of scum but its u crumbs on here sayin oh look out hes the saints look out nothing but a pack of penuts look at ya coaches look wat leads ya scum so pull ya head out of ya arrses and shut up 4 once scum bags

ha ha linton have bein a great team of scum but its u crumbs on here sayin oh look out hes the saints look out nothing but a pack of penuts look at ya coaches look wat leads ya scum so pull ya head out of ya arrses and shut up 4 once scum bags

Great english rocket scientist or should i say brain surgeon:rolleyes::eek:

What a great game the Grand Final was!!!!! C/L played a fantastic first half with young Nick O'Brien brilliant. Skipton would have been worried and then BANG. 10 goals in the 3rd quarter showed why Skipton have been the best team all year. They ran C/L off their legs and with the 2 big guns Molloy & Riske up forward. Well done to all!!!

We may be scum bags but all we really do is stick up for our mates and id rather be the most succesful club in our league then a pathetic club that struggles to win one

If anyone is planning on travelling to the UK, the West London Wildcats need you!
We are the largest and most successful club in London, and quite probably outside of Australia. We field three teams across three divisions, catering for a range of abilities. In recent times we have been incredibly successful. In the premiership division we have won the last 6 flags in a row, and in the conference, we have won 9 out of the last 10!
Becoming a Wildcat offers many benefits including discounted travel, cheap drinks etc through our many sponsors. Plus it gives you the opportunity to meet like-minded people from all across the globe and have a kick of the footy!
wildcatsfc.co.uk
or e-mail
wildcatsrecruiting@yahoo.com

Heard a rumour that another 3 Boys from the city are coming up to Navarre to play with there mates. 2 of these players are ex premiership players and the other a good ones player. A centre half Back and 2 onballers. With their side last year how would they go in the upcoming year with these recruits

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton Plains Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back