Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From an outsider looking in if these two incidents are true it is an absolute disgrace! Administrators and Senior coaches at that club would want to have a good hard look and perhaps try to implement a bit of discipline. I would that if that went on at other clubs the offending parties would be swiftly shown the door.

from an outsiders view, thats the way yous see it...i was at bith these incidents and the coach did not hit that player... so u guys beta check ya facts first..:cool:

from an outsiders view, thats the way yous see it...i was at bith these incidents and the coach did not hit that player... so u guys beta check ya facts first..:cool:

If you look back I said "if true". No need to get so touchy. So did the runner hit a player or not? Allegedly he did so I think this is bad enough. There is absolutely no defence for that bloke if he did that. What is the clubs stance on that do you know 12345?

I'm talking about the Illabarook v CL fiasco earlier in the year. Didn't the coach get rubbed out for a fair while?

he got rubbed out, but there was nothing in it...he didnt hit the umpire. wat do u think about the umpire geting away with striking a player 3 times and not even getin 1 week out of it?

Yeah numbers he is a big kid just turning 17. After the incident halfway through the third quarter, our joint senior coach and our reserves coach who was on the bench injured at the time decided to take the 5 kids from the ground. We were not prepared to let our u/17's get targeted by older players!!! And especially by that moron of a runner!!!!! The reserves played with 13 players for the rest of the game.

Yeah numbers he is a big kid just turning 17. After the incident halfway through the third quarter, our joint senior coach and our reserves coach who was on the bench injured at the time decided to take the 5 kids from the ground. We were not prepared to let our u/17's get targeted by older players!!! And especially by that moron of a runner!!!!! The reserves played with 13 players for the rest of the game.

alrite...wat happend just after the ruck tap out with the ruck man...i watch the tap out and then turned around and looked back and the I.b ruck man was on the ground with blood coming out of his nose...do u no wat happend there?

Hey 'Dont ARGUE', just a quick question. How is an old coach of mine in Noel Jacobs going and fitted into your club this year. Talking to him a couple of weeks ago and he is very confident that Natte can still produce sumthing big in the finals!!

Hey 'Dont ARGUE', just a quick question. How is an old coach of mine in Noel Jacobs going and fitted into your club this year. Talking to him a couple of weeks ago and he is very confident that Natte can still produce sumthing big in the finals!!
Spoke to the Jake yesterday, he reckons he might not play that much more this year anyway. Has enjoyed it over there, but he's counting down the weeks to retirement. But we've all heard that before from the great man!:D

alrite...wat happend just after the ruck tap out with the ruck man...i watch the tap out and then turned around and looked back and the I.b ruck man was on the ground with blood coming out of his nose...do u no wat happend there?
No I didnt see the incident. I was busy chasing the ball. I did see the ruckman get up off the ground with sum blood on his nose. Didnt think anything untoward happened as there was no-one who had a go at our player!!! But I spose he is 25 years old not 17. Also the Illabrook volunteer umpire was standing not to far away and he didnt say nor do anything. That umpire is prob one of the fairest club umpires the eagles reserves have had so I think he would have done sumthing bout it. But if it is found that our player did do sumthing wrong, I will be the first person to let you know numbers. We dont want that crap around our young players that arecuming through the club.

I know a lot of the Natte boys and they rate him recruit of the year... For any club in the LPFL.

Where else has he played. I've seen them once this year and I reckon he goes very well for an older bloke. Must have been sensational back in his prime.

I know a lot of the Natte boys and they rate him recruit of the year... For any club in the LPFL.

Where else has he played. I've seen them once this year and I reckon he goes very well for an older bloke. Must have been sensational back in his prime.
Yeah he was a very good footballer when younger thoroughbred. He has played in the old A.D.F.A. the H.D.F.L. also think he played sumwhere around Shepperton as well???? In the A.D.F.A he coached Warriors in 1995 to a senior premiership then came to St. Mary's in 1997 as an assistant coach and we won back to back in 97/98. Also won the league medal in 1997. Then later around 2002 or 2003 he coached Stawell Swifts to a senior premiership in the H.D.F.L. One interesting point with Noel is that in 95 his side defeated an underfeated St Mary's side and in 97 and 98 we beat an odds on favourite Gt Western!!!! He seems to be able to get the best out of players/teammates in finals, especially when the odds are stacked against them. Wonder if he can do it again this year with Natte!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Natte certainly did perform better this week, Natte were on top all day apart from a lapse of concentration in the third 1/4 that saw Rokewood kick 8 for the quarter, Natte kicked the first 5 of the last 1/4 but fell short, four missed goals in the first 1/4 really hurt the end result. But the positive for Natte is that they had more scoring shots, their side looks more settled and they seem to be coming good at the right time, JMac kicked 7

Apparently Rokewood had 8 of there best players out! natte were at full strength according to Brehaut. McNamee had the chance to pass twice to open players but instead blazed away.. he plays for himself and the glory of a goal kicking award. C.linton will smash them again.

Yeah he was a very good footballer when younger thoroughbred. He has played in the old A.D.F.A. the H.D.F.L. also think he played sumwhere around Shepperton as well???? In the A.D.F.A he coached Warriors in 1995 to a senior premiership then came to St. Mary's in 1997 as an assistant coach and we won back to back in 97/98. Also won the league medal in 1997. Then later around 2002 or 2003 he coached Stawell Swifts to a senior premiership in the H.D.F.L. One interesting point with Noel is that in 95 his side defeated an underfeated St Mary's side and in 97 and 98 we beat an odds on favourite Gt Western!!!! He seems to be able to get the best out of players/teammates in finals, especially when the odds are stacked against them. Wonder if he can do it again this year with Natte!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the run down. the boys reckon he is great out at Natte. They rate him very highly as a player and guy to have around the club.

Apparently Rokewood had 8 of there best players out! natte were at full strength according to Brehaut. McNamee had the chance to pass twice to open players but instead blazed away.. he plays for himself and the glory of a goal kicking award. C.linton will smash them again.

Hahahahaha:D

You must be some sort of idiot there Warhol. Listening to an ex-umpire's opinion on the game. Now I've heard everything.

Very funny stuff there mate. You just lost all credability as an internet guru in one post.:thumbsu:

Moving on now...

Carngham may smash Natte but they're only going to be 3rd this year at best.

he got rubbed out, but there was nothing in it...he didnt hit the umpire. wat do u think about the umpire geting away with striking a player 3 times and not even getin 1 week out of it?

If true, very poor. With footy it is always 2 sides of the story, but the Illabarook FC has had a pretty bad run of it this year with their officials so I don't really know what to think.

:thumbsu: Thanks :thumbsu:

Oh goody. Again with the CL vs Natte thing. I can't wait for the next 5 pages of this tripe.

The expression flogging a dead horse comes to mind.

Looks very exciting end to the year one would thin:pk. My predictions Natte v Rokewood grand final for a roughie. All that Illabarook saga they got rid of Barclay so 90% of there problems should be gone:thumbsu:. Finals fever is on its way i can smell it just around the corner good luck everyone;);)

just wondering if any body seen porter played on the weekend it was his first game back from a knee, i see he kicked a goal can anyone fill me in.

Hahahahaha:D

You must be some sort of idiot there Warhol. Listening to an ex-umpire's opinion on the game. Now I've heard everything.

Very funny stuff there mate. You just lost all credability as an internet guru in one post.:thumbsu:

Moving on now...

Carngham may smash Natte but they're only going to be 3rd this year at best.

Oh my Thoroughbred... Oh my...

Number 1 - The opinion on the game came from a credible source who writes for the LPFL. An un-bias observer who just spoke it how he saw it.
An opinion is an opinion.. nothing more. Glad you got a rise out of it!

Number 2 - Credability is spelt.. "Credibility" you moron. Learn to spell its the least you can do if your going to post on this site. Infact its quite rude to the rest of us to look at your mistakes. My advice.. go back to primary school Mr guru!!!!

Number 1 - The opinion on the game came from a credible source who writes for the LPFL. An un-bias observer who just spoke it how he saw it.

Number 2 - Credability is spelt.. "Credibility" you moron. Learn to spell its the least you can do if your going to post on this site. Infact its quite rude to the rest of us to look at your mistakes. My advice.. go back to primary school Mr guru!!!!

I've been hit!:eek: You got me! You got me good.

A Carngham supporter on my back about spelling. My world has been rocked.:D

Fair enough you had a chat to Mike Sheehan, but that didn't sound like something that somebody in his position would say. As you said, an opinion is an opinion.

Number 1 - The opinion on the game came from a credible source who writes for the LPFL. An un-bias (1) observer who just spoke it how he saw it.

Number 2 - Credability is spelt.. "Credibility" you moron. Learn to spell (2) its (3) the least you can do if your going to post on this site. Infact its (4) quite rude to the rest of us to look at your mistakes. My advice.. go back to primary school Mr guru!!!!

Seeing you took my back in regards to poor English I thought I could give your's a quick review.

(1): Unbiased would have been a better word and correct spelling. The hyphen (-) you used was uncalled for and incorrectly placed.

(2): A comma (,) or full stop (.) would have done the trick after the word spell, as it does not flow properly.

(3 & 4): Its should have been it's as it's (note the correct use of the word) an abbreviation for it is.

Is it really worth bagging someone out over a spelling mistake on Big Footy??? While your on it though it might be worth checking the word I have highlighted in bold of yours... I cant seem to find that one in the dictionary champ.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back