Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey King,
How do you reckon Natte will go saturday?

Honestly wouldn't have a clue as haven't seen Skipton this year. They are obviously the benchmark and with plenty of finals experience which u would think would get them over the line. Natte seem to be coming good at the right time of year tho and have confidence from their previous outing. I reckon Skipton will win by 4-5 goals tho.

Honestly wouldn't have a clue as haven't seen Skipton this year. They are obviously the benchmark and with plenty of finals experience which u would think would get them over the line. Natte seem to be coming good at the right time of year tho and have confidence from their previous outing. I reckon Skipton will win by 4-5 goals tho.

Should be a close one Skipton might scrape home. I reckon the game of the weekend will be R/C and C/L. It could get ugly, R/C should beat them soundly.

Should be a close one Skipton might scrape home. I reckon the game of the weekend will be R/C and C/L. It could get ugly, R/C should beat them soundly.

Skipton in a close one and Carngham to get over Rokewood. I have heard Rokewood are a little too confident for this weekend. Should be a good game and will get a decent crowd from Maryborough so hopefully they put on a show.

no,, but obviosly they didnt take many off him if he got that many votes and missed a few games..

Rossy is the type of player that catches the umpires eyes for votes IMO. That doesn't mean Natte dont have any other players that are of his ability as well! There are a number of very good footballers at Natte....... No one really cares what the umpire thinks anyway.....

Rossy is the type of player that catches the umpires eyes for votes IMO. That doesn't mean Natte dont have any other players that are of his ability as well! There are a number of very good footballers at Natte....... No one really cares what the umpire thinks anyway.....

yes they have some key players..
1. i would like to see macnamee kick more goals against the good teams.
2. i would fear for my life if i was under 185cm and i was playing against shane jardine, as he loves acting tough around the little blokes!!!!

Rumour has it that Carl Begbie's girlfriend works for the Ballarat Football League and counted the votes 3 weeks prior to the league vote count and knew that Carl had won and that Stevie Ross came second. If true is an absolute discrace and should get the sack from work. Can anyone back up these rumours?? Natte to beat Skipton and rokewood to win by 15 goals..

Rumour has it that Carl Begbie's girlfriend works for the Ballarat Football League and counted the votes 3 weeks prior to the league vote count and knew that Carl had won and that Stevie Ross came second. If true is an absolute discrace and should get the sack from work. Can anyone back up these rumours?? Natte to beat Skipton and rokewood to win by 15 goals..

Mate someone has to count them as they put the name on the trophy don't they? But three weeks before all the votes would not have been in?

yes they have some key players..
1. i would like to see macnamee kick more goals against the good teams.
2. i would fear for my life if i was under 185cm and i was playing against shane jardine, as he loves acting tough around the little blokes!!!!

Maybe someone who plays in the LPFL would be better to answer this but I think McNamee has moved into the middle since Brad Ross has come back. So that might account for the recent lack of goals.

Jardine is a top guy and I don't know where you guys get your information about him being a thug. I've played against him many a time and never seen any of this. Perhaps it's something he's started since he got a bit older.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 weeks is a bit odd seeing they still had games to complete. But the leak was out as I had heard Rossy got 2nd before the vote count.

yes i can back this statement up, as a former player for a team in the lpfl was told by this lady, apparently begbies girl friend....

Maybe someone who plays in the LPFL would be better to answer this but I think McNamee has moved into the middle since Brad Ross has come back. So that might account for the recent lack of goals.

Jardine is a top guy and I don't know where you guys get your information about him being a thug. I've played against him many a time and never seen any of this. Perhaps it's something he's started since he got a bit older.

well the old mate of yours got sent off today, atleast pickin on a big bloke though!
and hes not old! hes antique!!!!

well the old mate of yours got sent off today, atleast pickin on a big bloke though!
and hes not old! hes antique!!!!

He got reported too but will get off IMO. Brown got his square up later in the day but he had the smarts not to do it in front of the umpire and well out of sight.

Good game but McKay has his work cut out from here on. Skipton would have given 6 - 8 50m penalties which is just not on from a seasoned finals campaigner.

i saw most of the games thisweek inthe reserves and seniors and all the umpires were fairly trigger happy with the 50s over the weekend. saw the carhnam/rokewood game today and there was a fairly dubious 50 given in the last qtr that some may say cost rokewood the game

i saw most of the games thisweek inthe reserves and seniors and all the umpires were fairly trigger happy with the 50s over the weekend. saw the carhnam/rokewood game today and there was a fairly dubious 50 given in the last qtr that some may say cost rokewood the game
Rokewood lost cost when the game was there to be won in the last qrtr, Carnham wanted the ball and the win more that Rokewood. Matt Stasse was a star in the ruck 2day. Also good to see Porter got some spring back in his step. Took a beauty of a mark in the second qrtr. They would now fancy themselves against a Skipton side that got smashed by a far better side in Natte on Saturday. Should be a ripper of a game at Navarre!!!

Good to see that Jardine wont be playing in the big one. If he gets off will be an absolute disgrace. Maybe we should ask the bloke from Natte who was videoing it if he caught it.... the last 50 didnt cost rokewood the game at all. If carngham had kicked straight would of been all over at 3 quarter time. Old Chokewood living up to ther name. Can very rarely get a win in the finals campaign!!!

Good to see that Jardine wont be playing in the big one. If he gets off will be an absolute disgrace. Maybe we should ask the bloke from Natte who was videoing it if he caught it.... the last 50 didnt cost rokewood the game at all. If carngham had kicked straight would of been all over at 3 quarter time. Old Chokewood living up to ther name. Can very rarely get a win in the finals campaign!!!

He'll get a 2 week suspended sentence.

Yesterday's game was pretty heated. Even if Rokewood won, they would be limping into next week with the amount of injuries they suffered. True about the straight kicking too Whacker. If Porter kicked straight it would have been an easy win. Great mark in the 2nd quarter.

Everyone talks about Hill, Ross Waters, Ladiges and Porter but without Stasse, Carngham wouldn't have won yesterday. He is a great ruckman.

dont know about a fairly dubious 50m given, when you have a whole team, the crowd and the umpire yelling at you to go around the mark and you go straight threw what is the umpire suppose to do, it was a clear 50m penalty, that ultimately didnt cost rokewood though, after 3qtr time they just stopped, would agree with most on here matt stasse played a blinder, fitzgerald on augustine i thourght played pretty well to

dont know about a fairly dubious 50m given, when you have a whole team, the crowd and the umpire yelling at you to go around the mark and you go straight threw what is the umpire suppose to do, it was a clear 50m penalty, that ultimately didnt cost rokewood though, after 3qtr time they just stopped, would agree with most on here matt stasse played a blinder, fitzgerald on augustine i thourght played pretty well to

Yeah Fitzgerald did a good job on Augustine. The 50m was there and it was not what cost them the game. They should have called for the stretcher and tried to regroup as Carngham were on fire for the last quarter. Rokewood were out on their feet at 3qr time though. You could see they were gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back