Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour has it Porter wont play again this year has done some damage to the knee that he had the recon on. Is a huge blow for C/L coming towards finals. What was the go with 10.19 very innacurrate kicking. Still my tip is Rokewood for the flag there the ones for me, Skipton tend to get the wobbles in finals pressure. What was the score from the Skipton game???

Sorry for being ignorant but Whats the Miners FC, I know there used to be a Miners Football club in the Ararat League but I think they folded in the mid 90's, PLease enlighten me more.

Thats correct played in the adfa in the 90s,darren usually fills a position in the side sitting next to the water bottles and oranges most satdys however is a good clubmen and will fit in well:thumbsu:

Rumour has it Porter wont play again this year has done some damage to the knee that he had the recon on. Is a huge blow for C/L coming towards finals. What was the go with 10.19 very innacurrate kicking. Still my tip is Rokewood for the flag there the ones for me, Skipton tend to get the wobbles in finals pressure. What was the score from the Skipton game???
iluvlpfl that rumour couldnt be more wrong, its about properly managing a player after a serious imjury, if he pulls up sore after a game and during the week why risk him when he'll be a valuable contibutor come finals time???

LPFL Premier... Runners-Up.. league best and fairest..leading goal-kicker...
whats everyones opinion?
PREMIERS- C/Linton
R/U- Skipton
Smoky- Natte-Bealiba

B&F- Blackford
Smoky- Hill

LEADING G/K- Tie between Ladiges and Augustine

PREMIERS- C/Linton
R/U- Skipton
Smoky- Natte-Bealiba

B&F- Blackford
Smoky- Hill

LEADING G/K- Tie between Ladiges and Augustine

orion you dont think rokewood will play off in the g/f? i know c/l are coming good at the right end of the season but they have a tough last 2 rounds, natte as a smoky surprises me because when it comes to finals they dont know how to win them, skipton are still claer favourites but finals are a totally different ball game i spose

Ill redcard myself as you are a lier mighty roar you know you had my password and changed it so stop telling porky pies

As i stated previously i apoligise to all users for the rubbish that has been put on this forum listed under beton5
How can a person like you mighty roar that poos his pants everytime you get drunk keep telling fibs
Beton5 signing off

GO NATTE FOR 2007 PREMIERES
Mate I think that it is you who is the drunk one here. That would have to be the worst post I have ever read.

orion you dont think rokewood will play off in the g/f? i know c/l are coming good at the right end of the season but they have a tough last 2 rounds, natte as a smoky surprises me because when it comes to finals they dont know how to win them, skipton are still claer favourites but finals are a totally different ball game i spose
I dont think Rokewood can beat Skipton, and with Porter and Head coming back into the c/l side for finals, and with Ladiges and McLean already having close to 80 goals btwn them I think they might have to much firepower for Rokewood, and get another crack at Skipton.
With Natte, well there was talk they picked up a few handy players b4 the clearences ended, and talking to an ex coach of mine, theyjust dont think they have played no where near they can so if they can get it right b4 finals then I think they could surprise a few. But lets hope the finals series is a great one!!!!!

I dont think Rokewood can beat Skipton, and with Porter and Head coming back into the c/l side for finals, and with Ladiges and McLean already having close to 80 goals btwn them I think they might have to much firepower for Rokewood, and get another crack at Skipton.
With Natte, well there was talk they picked up a few handy players b4 the clearences ended, and talking to an ex coach of mine, theyjust dont think they have played no where near they can so if they can get it right b4 finals then I think they could surprise a few. But lets hope the finals series is a great one!!!!!

Been watching a couple of mates play at rokewood and they look pretty classy. I would love to see rokewood v Natte grand final skipton and carnam need to start sharing it and stop being greedy...Ladgies is a gun watch out for carnam though ....

Does go very well Ladiges but have noticed doesn't take many marks overhead alot are on the chest needs to tune that up coming into finals, Against Skipton and Rokewood didnt kick many maybe one or two might have been injured? not to sure. Needs to fire in the big games coming up if C/L are any chance. C/L my view on them is with there forward line ie Head, Porter, Ladiges, Mclean, Burt, Waters, very tall and has got extreme talent they could kick massive scores and hurt sides, very hard to match up on. Natte on the other hand have Mcnamee and Robertson are there two dangers Robertson is the main danger controls C.H.F big key to Nattes success come finals are young and quick side with some new recruits are right in the mix. Rokewood well i like Rokewood they are a smokey not much said pre-season they have done extremely well this far, Augustine up forward to kick them the goals they depend on him, Biggs goes well but finals is diffrent and is still a kid and Russell well to old for mine, Begbie is the danger up forward but against the likes of C/L will have to play backline to man up all the talls. Skipton have the usuall suspects Molloy at C.H.F Mckay F.F Fletcher H.F.F thats there big guns stop them kicking goals you will win the game, Molloy is there most important player by far..There the three winning chance for mine suprise suprise!! Well its looks good towards the finals what does everyone think???

c/l are no chance of winning and Natte have to many in individuals and might need the 30 people that they reckon have gone to natte the flag. Rokewood and skipton are by far the best two sides in the comp.
I hear Ross Waters could miss the season with a broken hand ran into him at the hosiptal on Monday might need surgery.

c/l are no chance of winning and Natte have to many in individuals and might need the 30 people that they reckon have gone to natte the flag. Rokewood and skipton are by far the best two sides in the comp.
I hear Ross Waters could miss the season with a broken hand ran into him at the hosiptal on Monday might need surgery.

Ross Waters will get his hand operated on at the end of the year along with his 'done' ACL which was rumoured to have been injured some time ago on this site.:D

Ross Waters will get his hand operated on at the end of the year along with his 'done' ACL which was rumoured to have been injured some time ago on this site.:D

thats a shame for c/l cause he will only cost them a final or 2 when he does something stupid, but he didnt look good leaving the hosiptal with the arm in plaster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this finals series will be a cracker. And the lead up to the finals will be great too. Illabarook, CL and Natte can all finish 3-5 so it should be very interesting.

Just looking at the draw now and I'm assuming Natte beats Navarre this weekend.

Final 3 Rounds

CL's: Ararat (A), Skipton (H), Rokewood (A)
IB;s: Rokewood (H), Navarre (A), Natte (A)
NB's: Skipton (H), Lexton (A), Illabarook (H)

CL: Will win 2 of 3. I think they will lose to Rokewood who sure as hell wouldn't want to play them the following week in the finals. I have tipped them to beat Skipton though.

IB: Will lose to Rokewood and Natte in a big way or could Rokewood throw a game to see Illabarook in 3rd? :D I see them finishing 5th.

NB: Will win 3 of 3 and finished 3rd. I have tipped Skipton to lose 2 on the trot.

Which leaves the ladder...
1. Skipton 14 & 2
2. Rokewood 14 & 2
3. Natte 10 & 6
4. CL 9 & 7
5. Illabarook 8 & 8

My only reasoning is that I think CL and Natte will be big improvers. Skipton are due for a loss. They will not go the year undefeated. I think the top 2 won't improve much. Illabarook is a team I don't really think will cause any hastles at the end of the year.

I've been wrong a lot this year though.

Has Jmac kicked a bag against Skipton, Rokewood or Carngham Linton this year?? Seems to kick plenty against sides that are no good they will need him to kick plenty in the finals if they are to be any good.

He kicked 7 against Rokewood the other week. In the game I saw with Natte and CL earlier in the year I think he had 6 first half goals and finished with 8.

There is no doubt that Natte was too reliant on McNamee, but I hear Brad Ross is going to take a lot of the goal kicking pressure off. I've never seen him, from memory, but I hear he is pretty good.

Natte has a huge test this weekend against Skipton. Skipton have only let through 570 points for the year. In 13 games, that is an amazing effort.

Didn't Mcnamee quote this!!!! All i can say i hope Carngham enjoyed there one win against Natte for the year! And he quoted Mark my words you guys have no hope of winning a flag in 07 despite what everyone might say. Head, Burns, Davies and Greenbank into the side we played won't even contest.:eek::eek: I think that he wont touch it if they play C/L in the finals. Hope Natte do play C/L in the finals will make things interesting. Mcnamee is a qualty player but saying all that rubbish puts HUGE PRESSURE onto his shoulders big time good luck Jmac:thumbsu: Natte v Skipton this week will be a huge game for Natte i hope they get close but this one could be a blowout!! Who is this HARRY WONG creature anyway havent u a ship to sail away on HARRY??????:D

Hope Natte do play C/L in the finals will make things interesting. Mcnamee is a qualty player but saying all that rubbish puts HUGE PRESSURE onto his shoulders big time good luck Jmac:thumbsu: Natte v Skipton this week will be a huge game for Natte i hope they get close but this one could be a blowout!! Who is this HARRY WONG creature anyway havent u a ship to sail away on HARRY??????:D

Thanks for the news from 5 weeks ago.

This site goes in cycles. 1 week it's everyone slagging Ross Waters, the next it's McNamee. Getting old very quickly.

You are right though, it would make for a good final. My gut feeling is that it won't happen though. This weekend is a preview of the 2nd Semi between Skipton and Natte.

I've got the feeling Rokewood is fading too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back