Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know if its been posted on here yet, but just wondering who is coaching skipton, illabrook and lexton??? i havent heard anything and was wanting to know

James is not on much of a pay packet at Rokewood. He went there because it was close to Brat where he is based and sees a good chance of a flag there. Rokewood are recruiting well and look strong for next year. James does not need to recruit too many from Natte to field a strong team this year!

i recently heard a rumour that rokewood has some younger players / recruits from c/l. could you confirm this and who they are.? burlands staying at natte also,,?

two of them played CHFL in premiership team 2007, burns hasn't play for 2 years but still would have him in side. mccormick if fit will kick 40 plus goals..... i will take them in my team for 2008... wake up man...:eek:

Saw mcormick play with bunnys this year he looked like derrik kickett i can only see him eating 40 plus pies,still should get a game as he's always been a bum licker with the coaches.........

Saw mcormick play with bunnys this year he looked like derrik kickett i can only see him eating 40 plus pies,still should get a game as he's always been a bum licker with the coaches.........

I think your spot on with that one Park Ranger. I was strolling around the lake earlier this week and saw a cloud of dust coming and then 30 blocks passed me like a NT road train, all with C/L shirts on. I only recognised a couple of them Derrik Kickett was shuffling pretty smooth, I saw a golden mullett (i'm thinking maybe D.Burns?), but the scary part was i saw two guys at the back of the pack holding hands. I only saw there nicknames on the backs of there shirts "BOP" & "T.G"????? :eek:

ive been a bit out of the loop lately, who's coach of Rokewood? and his/their assistant/s at this point?

Mcnamee signed out there a while ago, not sure of the name of the bloke who is assistant coaching but he goes pretty good from all reports.

Spoke to Leigh Stewart (ex NATTE) at borough training (where Fisher is doing a great job) and he said that Macca is pretty confident with the side they will have for 08. It will be interesting to see how Rokewood go.

I think the VCFL should step in and play the first Natte V Rokewood game on friday night in Ballarat. My suggestions are that it will be a cracker. tip: Rokewood by 7 goals

Mcnamee signed out there a while ago, not sure of the name of the bloke who is assistant coaching but he goes pretty good from all reports.

Spoke to Leigh Stewart (ex NATTE) at borough training (where Fisher is doing a great job) and he said that Macca is pretty confident with the side they will have for 08. It will be interesting to see how Rokewood go.

I think the VCFL should step in and play the first Natte V Rokewood game on friday night in Ballarat. My suggestions are that it will be a cracker. tip: Rokewood by 7 goals
Natte wouldnt pull a crowd worth playing under lights. It would have to be C/L and either rokewood or skipton. I remember when the first game of the season was on a Friday night and was a pretty good spectacle

Is the great man Digger Bodey pulling on the jumper again for the saints next year? Rumour has it that he may have retired!:)

i believe the old fella has retired. told me after grandfinal was going out on a high. not much more could give c/l... i think will still stay around club.

is it true that oliver has gone back to lexton? obviously had to work alot harder for his money in the chfl and couldn't crack it. soft mate very soft.

I think your spot on with that one Park Ranger. I was strolling around the lake earlier this week and saw a cloud of dust coming and then 30 blocks passed me like a NT road train, all with C/L shirts on. I only recognised a couple of them Derrik Kickett was shuffling pretty smooth, I saw a golden mullett (i'm thinking maybe D.Burns?), but the scary part was i saw two guys at the back of the pack holding hands. I only saw there nicknames on the backs of there shirts "BOP" & "T.G"????? :eek:

maybe they should stick to running around vic park???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard James Reaner talking at the trotts last friday night that Burnsey wont play c/l because he still holds a grudge after a few so called good mates spiked his drinks after his babby was born witch he was later taken to hospital and put on dripp for 12 hours may be thats what they do for fun in struggle town(SNAKE VALLEY). And as for McCormack what a joke i hope they still do a good bar meal at the lexton hotel going by his past form out two head country thats where he will be on a wednesday night.

I know of the blokes you speak of mudflapper, and there has been rumours of their romance for quite some time, although they insist they're "just good friends."

I've happen to catch a glance at a couple of C/L training sessions this year and while Derrik Kickett is carrying a couple of extra KGs, the real worry for the saints is their coach JP who is looking like a prime candidate for "the biggest loser." Seems to be stuggling to get up even a slow jog, and the only chance he has of beating anyone in a 40 meter sprint would be if there was a huge tail wind and those gigantic ears of his acted as sails to carry him over the finish line!!!:eek:

I heard James Reaner talking at the trotts last friday night that Burnsey wont play c/l because he still holds a grudge after a few so called good mates spiked his drinks after his babby was born witch he was later taken to hospital and put on dripp for 12 hours may be thats what they do for fun in struggle town(SNAKE VALLEY). And as for McCormack what a joke i hope they still do a good bar meal at the lexton hotel going by his past form out two head country thats where he will be on a wednesday night.

havnt seen you on here before mud crab you obviously know the c/L boys
looks like you might come in handy for a bit of inside goss.I told ya's all
burns,mcormick were washed up......

Can any body tell me the name of the big ruckman c/l had running around the lake with them last week and if he is any good, he'd have to be close to 7ft......

havnt seen you on here before mud crab you obviously know the c/L boys
looks like you might come in handy for a bit of inside goss.I told ya's all
burns,mcormick were washed up......

You are right Park Ranger, I only know a couple of the C/L boys. I used to work with James Rayner when he was a roof tiler. James also mentioned the new big man they have recruited from SA. His wife got a transfer to SJOG hospital and his 6"8'. He has all the skills not sure about the ticker, Like most big men. His not sure if he will play every Saturday as he is the Clydesdale master at Sov Hill. Also got the news that Braith Nunn has retired due to body complaints after 259 games. Rumor is Digger Bodey is going around again putting his hand out for the captaincy now that Braith is gone. Some are not so sure maybe captain in the twos.

You are right Park Ranger, I only know a couple of the C/L boys. I used to work with James Rayner when he was a roof tiler. James also mentioned the new big man they have recruited from SA. His wife got a transfer to SJOG hospital and his 6"8'. He has all the skills not sure about the ticker, Like most big men. His not sure if he will play every Saturday as he is the Clydesdale master at Sov Hill. Also got the news that Braith Nunn has retired due to body complaints after 259 games. Rumor is Digger Bodey is going around again putting his hand out for the captaincy now that Braith is gone. Some are not so sure maybe captain in the twos.

i turned up and watched c/l training this week and was expecting big numbers from previous reports. all i saw was a number of older blokes shuffling around and they were recruited from other clubs. i didn't see digger bodey there, has he also retied with braith nunn..

i turned up and watched c/l training this week and was expecting big numbers from previous reports. all i saw was a number of older blokes shuffling around and they were recruited from other clubs. i didn't see digger bodey there, has he also retied with braith nunn..
i herd c linton picked up a couple of reserves from Dunnstown Normy bartlett and rat lonard dont think there much chop do most of there training at jds

A couple of natte players told me over the weekend that there are quite a few players leaving this year.

To name a few, J Mac to Rokewood, Brad Ross to Brook, Clint Ross to Avoca, Robinson’s back to Brook, Jacobs retired, Stewart back to Maryborough, Daniel Macnamee to Dunolly.

And apparently Burns and his carload won’t be coming back as well after a club function became heated on Grand Final weekend.

On the plus side, Chopper Jardine will be a very good pick up, and the Coach may have a couple of players come with him.

The two main forwards in J Mac 75 goals and Brad Ross who kicked around 30 goals from about 6 games will both be very hard to replace.

The Natte recruiters seem to be trying to cover this loss as a young Avoca forward was at their recent Meet the Coach day. Being as small as he is, he may find it a bit harder against some of the top sides in the LPFL.

A couple of natte players told me over the weekend that there are quite a few players leaving this year.

To name a few, J Mac to Rokewood, Brad Ross to Brook, Clint Ross to Avoca, Robinson’s back to Brook, Jacobs retired, Stewart back to Maryborough, Daniel Macnamee to Dunolly.

And apparently Burns and his carload won’t be coming back as well after a club function became heated on Grand Final weekend.

On the plus side, Chopper Jardine will be a very good pick up, and the Coach may have a couple of players come with him.

The two main forwards in J Mac 75 goals and Brad Ross who kicked around 30 goals from about 6 games will both be very hard to replace.

The Natte recruiters seem to be trying to cover this loss as a young Avoca forward was at their recent Meet the Coach day. Being as small as he is, he may find it a bit harder against some of the top sides in the LPFL.

i also over the weekend heard an ex natte coach talking up new ways at rokewood. seemed he wasn't happy with what had happended at rokewood over past 12 months whilst coached by wilson and blackford. seems to belive that he will be the saviour, although this might just be the person he is. i hadn't met jmac before the weekend and would be quiet happy if i didn't again - sorry mate. remember loose lips sink ships and you have just come on board as captain...

Natte will be very strong if they sign Coghlan and Nick Manley in their forward line which is all the talk around Maryborough. Chopper Jardine will be a possible league B&F too. The new coach should go okay too from what I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back