Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

i still think illabrook this week not because they are good but because they are playing carnghams not so good team but who will stop rory nunn if he gets going there is no reason why carngham cant win, will it be fiery wayne who gets the job? maybe even a younger player gets the big job? i just dont know this questions must be asked, back to the hayden budds story yeah the kid is out of hospital with 3 broken ribs and a fractured cheek bone

sounds like rory nunn could play by himself

i still think illabrook this week not because they are good but because they are playing carnghams not so good team but who will stop rory nunn if he gets going there is no reason why carngham cant win, will it be fiery wayne who gets the job? maybe even a younger player gets the big job? i just dont know this questions must be asked, back to the hayden budds story yeah the kid is out of hospital with 3 broken ribs and a fractured cheek bone

Yeah you got a good point there. c/l having Justin, Nicko, and Budds out does stuff there structure up for this w/e. but soon see won't we.

I reckon it'll still be a very tight match, there is still carngham blokes that we can't underestimate.

but in seriousness, all jokes aside illabrook will win this week by a fair bit as well, carngham just have to many big names out Big bad hayden budds probably the biggest name out, dont worry about nick o brien its the hayden budds show now up foward

mate go suck him off it sounds like u love him and use are fu.ck heads that send he had court use are talking shit there is no court on weekends u fu.cking tools
mate im just going with what i heard no need for that langauge where just talking football on here and that was the reason i heard hayden is out for the weekend, and i would love to suck him off

mate im just going with what i heard no need for that langauge where just talking football on here and that was the reason i heard hayden is out for the weekend, and i would love to suck him off

f#@! your gay skills cargham dont need me, nick and justin are the only big names out this week and rory, paul, mundy and plozza will have to step up in the middle this week if they wont to get the job done. luke how will have to kick a bag!

f#@! your gay skills cargham dont need me, nick and justin are the only big names out this week and rory, paul, mundy and plozza will have to step up in the middle this week if they wont to get the job done. luke how will have to kick a bag!
too right there mate. but i honestly cant see paul granger stepping up to the plate, and i cant see luke how kicking many either.
i dont think ive ever seen him put in a solid effort the times he's played us. if its true these names are out, c/l will have to win it in the midfield and backline to have any chance of taking the cake tomorrow

too right there mate. but i honestly cant see paul granger stepping up to the plate, and i cant see luke how kicking many either.
i dont think ive ever seen him put in a solid effort the times he's played us. if its true these names are out, c/l will have to win it in the midfield and backline to have any chance of taking the cake tomorrow
i hint a bit of arrogance going into the match wayne

take it however you want.

im not saying we'll win, i still think we have every change of losing. but if its true those players are out, the rest are going to have to work extremely hard and perform better than their best

Heard c/l got flogged by over 100 points. Can someone tell me details of the match. Cheers,.
Turns out "Peter Pan' had every right to be confident in beating c/l.

Heard c/l got flogged by over 100 points. Can someone tell me details of the match. Cheers,.
Turns out "Peter Pan' had every right to be confident in beating c/l.

true mate, c'l got r*ped. in the first half i honestly reckon their netball side would've went in the contests harder. 2nd half was an improvement though with c/l showing only a little bit more heart and keeping Illabrook to only 5 goals in the second half.
only 4 carngham blokes came to play rory nunn jordan harrington and two others i cant remember
hopefully next time it will be an improvement and make it a better game to watch :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

true mate, c'l got r*ped. in the first half i honestly reckon their netball side would've went in the contests harder. 2nd half was an improvement though with c/l showing only a little bit more heart and keeping Illabrook to only 5 goals in the second half.
only 4 carngham blokes came to play rory nunn jordan harrington and two others i cant remember
hopefully next time it will be an improvement and make it a better game to watch :D

will defenently will be better next time with our full side in and will most likely come away with the points. dont know if its true but i heard that c/l won most of the centre clearences but the forwards were the big let down and our defenders tried hard all day!

will defenently will be better next time with our full side in and will most likely come away with the points. dont know if its true but i heard that c/l won most of the centre clearences but the forwards were the big let down and our defenders tried hard all day!

nup zack gray and nathan muzz had it over plozz all day, and defenders tryin hard all day? doubt that, the fatty at full back struggled to keep up with fryz. the only good thing rory nunn done all day was a few good throw ins in the ones

nup zack gray and nathan muzz had it over plozz all day, and defenders tryin hard all day? doubt that, the fatty at full back struggled to keep up with fryz. the only good thing rory nunn done all day was a few good throw ins in the ones
whats ure problem with rory nunn. all u do is bag him on this forum.

im pretty sure rory got the votes

Illabarook dominated the clearances in the first half. Plozza was winning almost all the taps, but he was finding illabarook players almost every time!
And i wouldn't say the forwards were the big let down, they didnt really see the ball much!

c/l is a 4 man team shows wat happens when nick doesnt play the bottem teams gave use more of a run illabarook were the first team ever to keep c/l goal less
:)

Ironic Chels, coz apparently the saints were doing some soul searching after the game and just so happened to recruit Ex- Ballarat High player Letica Ray. She played one game for them last year to play on dave parker! Word was she ate him alive, Made dave look like a goal post!!

Gee Carngham were woeful without O'Briens and Budds weren't they! But i tell you what Who Does Kalisperis think he is Stickin the boot into Rory Nunn's brother when he was on the ground low act really! he shouldnt be able to get away with that! Lucky rory was the only one who saw that!

Illabarook dominated the clearances in the first half. Plozza was winning almost all the taps, but he was finding illabarook players almost every time!
And i wouldn't say the forwards were the big let down, they didnt really see the ball much!
I defiantly wouldnt say illabrook dominated the clearances.
But saturdays match between C/L and Illabrook ultimately proved who the toughest player in the LPFL is.
And that is Wayne K, that red headed kid, when the little nunn tackled him wayne got up and was trying to kick him.
The fiery rednut should just learn to keep his cool. It must have made him feel pretty tough.

I defiantly wouldnt say illabrook dominated the clearances.
But saturdays match between C/L and Illabrook ultimately proved who the toughest player in the LPFL is.
And that is Wayne K, that red headed kid, when the little nunn tackled him wayne got up and was trying to kick him.
The fiery rednut should just learn to keep his cool. It must have made him feel pretty tough.
i agree 100 percent. That is a low act from a player who is quite obviously a fiery red head. Why would u kick anyone let alone someone who is 3 years younger than u. Low act u rang chop

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back