Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

no Mickey Mouse has repeatedly said he is Jim Mason. Why did u change the team u support from port adelaide to western bulldogs Austin? and if u support the dogs why do u post in port adelaide forums? How many people play for Redan and support Port? im guessing not too many.

hahaha ok ive been found out. well played. also i have no idea who u are so uve done a good job.

so austin i wonder what youll look like when the big man buddsy smashes you for your silly remarks. i do feel sorry for you right now

Me n Buddsy are pretty tight mate I dont think he will do anythin to harm one of his mates

hahaha ok ive been found out. well played. also i have no idea who u are so uve done a good job.

Me n Buddsy are pretty tight mate I dont think he will do anythin to harm one of his mates
you said some pretty hurtful things about big bruiser budds

i agree with snoopy style think how much emotional trauma u could have caused Bruiser with those hurtful remarks. i think a public apology is order?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if u were gonna say jordy alexander id be flattered mate. anyways all that matters is weve sorted out who the mysterious lions09 is

3rd because they arnt as good as carngham or illabrook
straight to the point there mate, but i think your right.
the last 2 times, rokewood have failed miserably to match illabarook.
although we haven't played them since they've hit form, we've got them in the last round.
but its good to see them pick their game up since the start of the year, 4 contenders is a lot more exciting than 2, thats for sure.

Rumour that Ballarat swans U16 player Nick Thomas and also U16 Sebas player Ash Ballanger will be making the move out to carngham next year, both would be fantastic inclusions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back