lexton plains under 17s thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oval down at Smythesdale was the best shape it's ever been in. Great game and the Eagles continue their good run away from home. Starring players included Josh Bywater, Shaun North and Ash Legget.

nice call mate how good it is to hear that some team other then the hoppers can beat the dogs on there own ground :thumbsu:

justin plays a better brand of footy when his not being so hungry, they will also have to look out for brad schiltze after 4 games back i think he has been in the best every week?

so biscuit wat happened to ur dogs?????:thumbsdown::p

u say u had a few out???
well the eagles had 5 players out mate so they must be going ok then hey

Well done to the eagles boys!!!!:thumbsu:

Charlie I think you know that your coach doesn't go to school
Hey is pockets3 the infamous fatboy carl williams (charlie) who has encounters with roberta (ali)

our 5 players out were darren hay, nathan murrle , zach gray all ruck men sam george, cambelle o'dea back men.

we were forced to play 2 on ballers a kick behind play to shut down the eagles run into the foward line,

who were your 4 players out?

and did shaun north really play that well?

and who is that fat kid 45 or 35 played down hbf all day?

Ahh ok, i get ya. But yes, smythesdale oval is in excellent condition. Definatly one of the best grounds in the league at the moment

Yes smythesdale's oval is better than what it used to be, but still is the windiest oval to play at.. Linton oval wasn't too bad, either was skiptons in the first few rounds but you can't go past alexandra oval as the best oval in the league..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nice call mate how good it is to hear that some team other then the hoppers can beat the dogs on there own ground :thumbsu:

Sorry to correct you paddle pop but the hoppers havn't beat the dogs this season.. Besides for the eagles, Carngham are the only team to beat the dogs and that game was played at linton.. The eagles are the first team to beat the dogs at smythesdale this year :thumbsu::thumbsu:

:):)
Sorry to correct you paddle pop but the hoppers havn't beat the dogs this season.. Besides for the eagles, Carngham are the only team to beat the dogs and that game was played at linton.. The eagles are the first team to beat the dogs at smythesdale this year :thumbsu::thumbsu:

thanks shaft fine just the eagles what a great unit they must be then :thumbsu::)

Also, who are the best defenders this year?

I dont think their are many standouts

Illabrook and Navarre have the least points against
but Navarre wins most stopages
and Illabrook sit midfielders behind the ball at most stopages to stop teams on the counter attack

Also, who are the best defenders this year?

I dont think their are many standouts

Illabrook and Navarre have the least points against
but Navarre wins most stopages
and Illabrook sit midfielders behind the ball at most stopages to stop teams on the counter attack
that was the first time we had tryed that out, worked pretty well i thought. we only done that because some of our main defenders were out

i think the resons the doggies lost on the weekend was beacuase a great ruck game from josh bywaters and there where way to many of the plays sitting of the packs and out of the play which just let the eagles deffenders run through and get the ball moving back up the ground.The eagles also used and looked for the swich a lot more then the doggies did which on that ground because it being so small can be a two or three kick and short on goal...

Yes smythesdale's oval is better than what it used to be, but still is the windiest oval to play at.. Linton oval wasn't too bad, either was skiptons in the first few rounds but you can't go past alexandra oval as the best oval in the league..

Ahh ok, i get ya. But yes, smythesdale oval is in excellent condition. Definatly one of the best grounds in the league at the moment
The oval was in great condission from other years that oval has to be
when wet.. my ratings on the ovals from best to worst are:alexandra,linton,skipton,rokewood,smythesdale,nattey,naverre,lexton.. But there is no doubt that alexandra would have to be the best groun in the lexton plains. The rooms are not that greatest but once they are up graded there is nothing stopping it being on of the best ovals in victoria..

i think the resons the doggies lost on the weekend was beacuase a great ruck game from josh bywaters and there where way to many of the plays sitting of the packs and out of the play which just let the eagles deffenders run through and get the ball moving back up the ground.The eagles also used and looked for the swich a lot more then the doggies did which on that ground because it being so small can be a two or three kick and short on goal...
he did play very well in ruck i must admit, the taps to running players worked well.

who did u think the best players from illabarook were?

too far away from me, did u play yesterday mate?

how did u rate the game ifso?

What number were you mate? Yeh the game wasn't too bad, not the best though.. The wind was shocking either way that you were going and it was like we just gave up in the 3rd quater.. You run was great in that quater and I thought we were just gunna let you run away with the game.. But it was good to beat you boys.. What did you think??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back