lexton plains under 17s thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmmm.........
there cocky i wldnt call it confident :thumbsdown:

but the worst bloke 4 it ash driscoll that number 3
were realy hes a peace of S#@t :eek:

yeah that was pretty low matters, the Navarre are cocky and confident but why not be when you have the talent and the skill ta back ya up with.

today's game started off as a scrapy affair with both teams not scoring a goal untill half way through the quater then its was all navarre for the rest of the quarter. the second quater navarre came out and kicked the first one or two and leithhead and got a bit of a heavy knock while laying on the ground, illabarook took this opportunity to kick there first goal of the game. Third quater started and illabarook went a bit defensive by putting a man right in front of leithhead which i thought worked pretty well but it was navarre's run off the half back line that was hurting them. Dom rhoden doing most of this along with charles dricoll and daniel reading and hannet. fourth quater starts and it was about 2 goals to 5, but you could tell navarre were going to come home strong and they did, leithhead started to fire again as navarre were continously winning the stopages and moving the ball forward and by half way through the quater the game was over and navarre started to slow down and this is where illabarook kicked a couple of goals to cut the margin down.

The best for me were: The dricolls, hannet, rhoden, reading and leithhead.
for illabarook i would say jamie green and that number nine. Navarre just had to much precission for illabarook today and just hit there targets more often than not.

today's game started off as a scrapy affair with both teams not scoring a goal untill half way through the quater then its was all navarre for the rest of the quarter. the second quater navarre came out and kicked the first one or two and leithhead and got a bit of a heavy knock while laying on the ground, illabarook took this opportunity to kick there first goal of the game. Third quater started and illabarook went a bit defensive by putting a man right in front of leithhead which i thought worked pretty well but it was navarre's run off the half back line that was hurting them. Dom rhoden doing most of this along with charles dricoll and daniel reading and hannet. fourth quater starts and it was about 2 goals to 5, but you could tell navarre were going to come home strong and they did, leithhead started to fire again as navarre were continously winning the stopages and moving the ball forward and by half way through the quater the game was over and navarre started to slow down and this is where illabarook kicked a couple of goals to cut the margin down.

The best for me were: The dricolls, hannet, rhoden, reading and leithhead.
for illabarook i would say jamie green and that number nine. Navarre just had to much precission for illabarook today and just hit there targets more often than not.

Think that dean ellen was in the best

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles were defeated by C/L by one point.

Can't complain with the efforts of our boys, it was bloody awesome. C/L just played some terrific footy and held on by the smallest of margins in the end. Can't say it doesn't hurt but that's just the way it is sometimes in footy...Well done to Carngham Linton for a great game today.

His names Angus Peart!
Bad luck 2 the Ararat boys, i didnt c the game but heard it was a bit of a slog!
Should b interesting 2 watch the dogs n saints play on the big alexander oval!

Yeah was a sloppy afair, half the ground was pure mud!
Great game though probably the toughest and most hard fought matches i have ever played in!
Was a good day except getting told that some navarre jerks were mouthin off to me about some rumour which i couldnt hear on the ground and then wouldnt come say it to my face! shows how big those blokes are ay haha:rolleyes:
C/L vs Illabrook should be a great match, will come down to the run on alexandra!

The last time we played you David Lang was mouthing off about how much better he was than all of our players and worrying about calling us shit instead of going for the ball. Leithhead commentates himself as he has the ball haha. Just little things like that I notice a lot when playing Navarre.

Hannet's always been cocky, there's no denying that. Not to mention all of the Navarre blokes that came here running their mouths off earlier in the year. Last year there were guys like Chisolm who were cocky as well. Not all the team's cocky, but Navarre in general have always been that way since I've been playing compared to other teams.

Haven't you guys learnt yet that i don't play for navarre, used to but not this year!
Lang was giving your team a taste of its own medicine after they were trying to bag him out because he was kicking your ass lol
As with leithhead, a little bit of self motivation can go a long way hahaha maybe you should have tried it, it might have helped lol
Louis is no way near as cocky as what northy is, he might look a bit cocky but there is a difference between being cocky and being confident!
At the end of the day it comes down to you ararat guys unable to handle the crap that you personally give out yourself, if you cant handle it right back at you then you shouldn't be feeding it out! Pretty sure a lot of people will agree with me on this one :D

Haven't you guys learnt yet that i don't play for navarre, used to but not this year!
Lang was giving your team a taste of its own medicine after they were trying to bag him out because he was kicking your ass lol
As with leithhead, a little bit of self motivation can go a long way hahaha maybe you should have tried it, it might have helped lol
Louis is no way near as cocky as what northy is, he might look a bit cocky but there is a difference between being cocky and being confident!
At the end of the day it comes down to you ararat guys unable to handle the crap that you personally give out yourself, if you cant handle it right back at you then you shouldn't be feeding it out! Pretty sure a lot of people will agree with me on this one :D

Are you talking about Shaun North on this one?
Because if you are your an idiot! Northy got to be one of the best blokes going around and isnt in any way cocky!

Yeah was a sloppy afair, half the ground was pure mud!
Great game though probably the toughest and most hard fought matches i have ever played in!
Was a good day except getting told that some navarre jerks were mouthin off to me about some rumour which i couldnt hear on the ground and then wouldnt come say it to my face! shows how big those blokes are ay haha:rolleyes:
C/L vs Illabrook should be a great match, will come down to the run on alexandra!

Ha that was probly darcy n josh lol yeah ive been told bout that rumour, dunno who started it do ya? it came from ur way!
Yeah the drainage system at smythesdale aint 2 crash hot so it wouldve been shity as! did it rain wen u were playin?

Eagles were defeated by C/L by one point.

Can't complain with the efforts of our boys, it was bloody awesome. C/L just played some terrific footy and held on by the smallest of margins in the end. Can't say it doesn't hurt but that's just the way it is sometimes in footy...Well done to Carngham Linton for a great game today.

Yeah its was an awesome effort by both teams considering how shit the ground was. i remember a momnet in the last quarter when i seen every player hunched over on ther knees just stuffed so i was a credit to both sides for producing such a good game in those conditions

was a very good game unlike saturdays it had every thing a crowd couldt ask for,

Sorry about the ground tho boys was very shitty after being pretty good all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back