lexton plains under 17s thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah was a sloppy afair, half the ground was pure mud!
Great game though probably the toughest and most hard fought matches i have ever played in!
Was a good day except getting told that some navarre jerks were mouthin off to me about some rumour which i couldnt hear on the ground and then wouldnt come say it to my face! shows how big those blokes are ay haha:rolleyes:
C/L vs Illabrook should be a great match, will come down to the run on alexandra!

yeah it should be a cracker of a game but i think the saints just might have the edge going into this one but its just to hard to tell either way should be another awesome game.

Ha that was probly darcy n josh lol yeah ive been told bout that rumour, dunno who started it do ya? it came from ur way!
Yeah the drainage system at smythesdale aint 2 crash hot so it wouldve been shity as! did it rain wen u were playin?
The start of the 2nd oval at smythesdale is only a few weeks away and should become a greta venue when is complete,

the problem with the oval now is that when it was first build that they used the wrong soil instead of the good top soil.

Ha that was probly darcy n josh lol yeah ive been told bout that rumour, dunno who started it do ya? it came from ur way!
Yeah the drainage system at smythesdale aint 2 crash hot so it wouldve been shity as! did it rain wen u were playin?

I think it was the w***ers zac perry and ash driscoll...
Yeah Seb hopper started it in physics at school like 2 weeks ago!
The story goes like this.. He started it then some mates bagged me bout it for a joke an i didnt care but now Gwil nottin tellin all these people and half stawell thinks its true!

Yeah there were puddles in a few spots and just other parts were pure mud! Nah no rain fell would of been a perfect day besides the mud!

Who played well for you blokes speedy? saw butters on satdy nite, he's got a fair old shiner from school footy haha

Are you talking about Shaun North on this one?
Because if you are your an idiot! Northy got to be one of the best blokes going around and isnt in any way cocky!

like the other bloke said about louise there's a difference between cocky and confidence and they are both confident not cocky and are both great players to watch. so i dont know wat lightning 5 is going on about.

was a very good game unlike saturdays it had every thing a crowd couldt ask for,

Sorry about the ground tho boys was very shitty after being pretty good all year.

Ah well no-ones fault!! Made for a tough game so was good in a way!!

So biscuit you still havent revealed who you are.. its nearly the end of the year so why not now haha

yeah the drainegde is shocking i got dropped probaly in the was part of the ground and i through up just because of how bad it smelt, so i think the league made the wrong decision by playing a final there even though it was in good condition half way through the year.

U'd think itd b 1 of the best games of the yr wouldnt ya...both hungry 4 that grand final spot...Hopefully anyways!!!!

IMO i think illabrook have the edge over C/L depth and player wise but ya cant really pick a clear winner out of the match may come down to who wants it more or who pushes the hardest!

listen hear biscuit for the ten or so years that you've been in this league that ground has never pulled up alright (probably cause it was built on a tip). gee it was good to see navarre shove it up illabarook on the weekend, the bunch of useless rejects couldn't put a finger right.

You think they may roll us?

who knows just the passion and will to want the ball was great on the weekend by them and if they keep it up and run the ball well ya never know no they might just role ya's but it will be tuff, either both teams have talented players that will have ta stand up ta win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The start of the 2nd oval at smythesdale is only a few weeks away and should become a greta venue when is complete,

the problem with the oval now is that when it was first build that they used the wrong soil instead of the good top soil.

Wheres the 2nd oval gunna b situated?
Nah the problem was that they built it on a tip haha

yeah the drainegde is shocking i got dropped probaly in the was part of the ground and i through up just because of how bad it smelt, so i think the league made the wrong decision by playing a final there even though it was in good condition half way through the year.

haha i seen that, the look on your face was great:eek:

listen hear biscuit for the ten or so years that you've been in this league that ground has never pulled up alright (probably cause it was built on a tip). gee it was good to see navarre shove it up illabarook on the weekend, the bunch of useless rejects couldn't put a finger right.

The ground was in tip top condition when we played there during the season.. would have been a great ground to play finals on if not for the huge ammount of rain that hit the area just before finals time..
so wat r u on about..

gunna have to agree on the ground-have played there in snow, and 8 inch deep mud-but the biggest problem was the bluestone rocks all over the ground. And when it was dry, the ground was harder than the netball court

1. dont tell me to listen

2. it dominates over that navarre padock anyway.

1. dont tell me to listen

2. it dominates over that navarre padock anyway.

Na i would have ta disagree there every time i have played at navarre it has been a good ground to play on except for the sand covering the cricket pitch and will illabarook's everytime i have played there it has been freezing and a mud bath but it the ground was decent it would be a perfect place for a final being the most centralist ground travel wise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back