lexton plains under 17s thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAST TIME THEY MET...
Home TeamvAway TeamNavarre 12.11 (83) vArarat Eagles 5.2 (32) Rokewood Corindhap 6.10 (46) vIllabarook 17.10 (112) Skipton 16.6 (102) vLexton 7.7 (49) Carngham Linton 13.11 (89) vNatte Bealiba 9.5 (59)

Ash Legget isn't a dud...dunno what you're on about biscuit.

Top 5 should look like this at the end of the year:

Illabrook
Navarre
Carnham Linton
Ararat Eagles
Skipton

Although it'll be pretty close between Illabrook and Navarre for top spot; likewise between Eagles, Skipton and Carnham for the three spots below..three very evenly matched teams.

Word going around is, skipton missed the opportunity to pick up Derrinallum youngster allan noone who is mates with jezza brown who is a loyal player of the emus! Skipton u17s/seniors missed the opportunity of an excitment machine. i watched him few weeks ago, and talked to him after the game. There are people giving him raps up all over bigfooty.com
but the kid is as modest as a mouse, doesnt rate himself as much of a player. Told me the reason he was left camperdown at the end of 2007 was due to the amount of travel, and that camperdown were to clicky.
Passed on playing at skipton because he wanted to play for his home club, not for his own football career but so his grandfather could see him playing for Derrinallum.
But im sure if skipton had offered him some accomidation one night a week. they would have got him i reckon, hmm only skiptons loss from my point of view.

JEREMY BROWN FOR LEAGUE B AND F

Word going around is, skipton missed the opportunity to pick up Derrinallum youngster allan noone who is mates with jezza brown who is a loyal player of the emus! Skipton u17s/seniors missed the opportunity of an excitment machine. i watched him few weeks ago, and talked to him after the game. There are people giving him raps up all over bigfooty.com
but the kid is as modest as a mouse, doesnt rate himself as much of a player. Told me the reason he was left camperdown at the end of 2007 was due to the amount of travel, and that camperdown were to clicky.
Passed on playing at skipton because he wanted to play for his home club, not for his own football career but so his grandfather could see him playing for Derrinallum.
But im sure if skipton had offered him some accomidation one night a week. they would have got him i reckon, hmm only skiptons loss from my point of view.

JEREMY BROWN FOR LEAGUE B AND F

What possition does jeremy brown play, there were no standout players for skipton when i played them!

What possition does jeremy brown play, there were no standout players for skipton when i played them!

im not 100% sure. ill be sure to ask young noony when i next come across him. i remember hearing about a young fella slater and another young fella macca someone? not 100% but heard there was rebels interest on them

im not 100% sure. ill be sure to ask young noony when i next come across him. i remember hearing about a young fella slater and another young fella macca someone? not 100% but heard there was rebels interest on them
whipe your chin your dribbling shit.. no one from there team is even worth a look at by the rebles. one of there players is ova weight not naming anyone (porky parker) and the rest couldn't fight there way out of a wet paper bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read here that you and your Moyston mate Tom Schwab got 2 of the top 3 best, we all know how you have been going, how has he and the others that came from different clubs been going bighawk??

Shutup wabbit u sh*t cu*t...mr Shit Hot And Friggin Terrific=SHAFT..wat u think this is flipping bush week..go back to auskick ya gavin

Have Navarre got many standouts this year besides Hannet, Driscoll and Leithead?

What, is that shaft kid swabby?
Reding goes all rite from what i have heard as well.
I wont answer the 2 nd question

Shutup wabbit u sh*t cu*t...mr Shit Hot And Friggin Terrific=SHAFT..wat u think this is flipping bush week..go back to auskick ya gavin

Watch out you'll get a yellow card soon! first time i talked myself up unlike you who get's everyone else to do it for ya kane, go fall off another 10cm high bike jump on ya bike and break your collabone again.. shaft doesn't even stand for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back