lexton plains under 17s thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan jeffrys got 4, jamie green got 3 and then not sure bout the rest, leithhead is a good player in great form. see peter dunne kicked 9???
Thats that kid that played 4 c/linton last yr aint it? thats pretty good...howd u no he kicked 9, is there a site 2 go on2 or sumthin?

Thats that kid that played 4 c/linton last yr aint it? thats pretty good...howd u no he kicked 9, is there a site 2 go on2 or sumthin?
yeah thats him, umm yeah just type lexton plains football in google and its the vcfl site, go comps down the site menu and under 17s
what club you from mate?

Thats cos hes hands still broken & didnt really need 2 do much anyways wen u've got the likes of andy & ash firing in the forward line...from wat i seen i thort gwil did a decent job & im sure andy would agree with me!
I heard navarre were still missing sum aswell, is that true do u no?
i don't no speedy why don't you tell use all how many of your players are out???:thumbsu:

heard butler had a shocker of a game getting kept to one goal

Wrong mate a team is not built of one person. So we cant go blamling anyone for yesterdays game, the whole team played not so well not just him, he also never had the delivery either and also navarre set up there backline pretty well to stop him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrong mate a team is not built of one person. So we cant go blamling anyone for yesterdays game, the whole team played not so well not just him, he also never had the delivery either and also navarre set up there backline pretty well to stop him.

Preety solid post new skip!!

Thats cos hes hands still broken & didnt really need 2 do much anyways wen u've got the likes of andy & ash firing in the forward line...from wat i seen i thort gwil did a decent job & im sure andy would agree with me!
I heard navarre were still missing sum aswell, is that true do u no?

I think you would know if navarre were missing players speedy because your their coach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back