lexton plains under 17s thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out you'll get a yellow card soon! first time i talked meself up unlike you who get's everyone else to do it for ya kane, go fall off another 10cm high bike jump on ya bike and break your collabone again.. shaft doesn't even stand for that
wat have you been smoking.. it wasn't 10 it was 11 ____ you wabbt ps. steves got no room 2moro

Yep, so coming down to watch the 17's? If so then I'll see ya there.

By the way, I laughed at this biscuit guy saying 7 illabrook guys scared 12 eagles off when it was like the other way round. Exagerrate much geez?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so dose anyone know anything bout the new full forward for navare??

I no gwil notting pretty well and hes actually only played 2games 4 navarre bcos hes got a broken hand atm....but wen hes rite 2 play all teams betta watch out cos hes fairly handy.

I no gwil notting pretty well and hes actually only played 2games 4 navarre bcos hes got a broken hand atm....but wen hes rite 2 play all teams betta watch out cos hes fairly handy.
from what i have heard about this kid all he can do is jump he is a bit of a dud other wise...

great post BIGCAT that guy is nothing play on him today did get to many kicks
we were with them all game but louie and andy played a great game
watch out next time tho;)
Thats cos hes hands still broken & didnt really need 2 do much anyways wen u've got the likes of andy & ash firing in the forward line...from wat i seen i thort gwil did a decent job & im sure andy would agree with me!
I heard navarre were still missing sum aswell, is that true do u no?

Have Navarre got many standouts this year besides Hannet, Driscoll and Leithead?

What, is that shaft kid swabby?

I watched the game 2day & thort that Dom Rhoden was pretty handy, yeah that reading kid goes pretty good 2....Theyve got a fairly strong team n hav the options that can b rotated round, most teams dont hav these options from the games that ive seen.
I heard navarre were still missing a couple tho 2day against the eagles, if thats true then i wouldnt wanna b playing against em if these couple can play alrite! it wouldnt surprise me if navarre went all the way this yr!

l
Thats cos hes hands still broken & didnt really need 2 do much anyways wen u've got the likes of andy & ash firing in the forward line...from wat i seen i thort gwil did a decent job & im sure andy would agree with me!
I heard navarre were still missing sum aswell, is that true do u no?

I reckon u'd nearly hav 2 wouldnt ya.
I'd like 2 c the navarre - illabarook game, i reckon that'll show who's the betta side.
if its anything like the last one it will be a cracker, illabarook may be lacking some big men tho

l

if its anything like the last one it will be a cracker, illabarook may be lacking some big men tho

That schultz is bak 4 illabarook so he mite help shut the navarre midfeild down...Navarre r fairly tall arnt they, r the doggies pretty short do u no?
Did u play 2day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back