lexton plains under 17s thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time we played you David Lang was mouthing off about how much better he was than all of our players and worrying about calling us shit instead of going for the ball. Leithhead commentates himself as he has the ball haha. Just little things like that I notice a lot when playing Navarre.

Hannet's always been cocky, there's no denying that. Not to mention all of the Navarre blokes that came here running their mouths off earlier in the year. Last year there were guys like Chisolm who were cocky as well. Not all the team's cocky, but Navarre in general have always been that way since I've been playing compared to other teams.

mmmmm.........
there cocky i wldnt call it confident :thumbsdown:

but the worst bloke 4 it ash driscoll that number 3
were realy hes a peace of S#@t :eek:

Don't worrythey wont be cocky once us bulldogs giv em a thrashing. they wont know what happened.
even jordan booth has more talent in his little finger then driscoll#3 has.

One of our senior blokes cleaned him up last weekend, was off 4 a long time and didnt have a kick when he got back on and was looking scared to go near the ball.

Ahh so he didnt break it or anythin?

they might think they got u blokes in the bag this w.e and are restin him :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They got to make it first ay!!
Wouldnt be the first time a team has lost 1 match for the H&A season and didnt make the granny!
True. Althpugh teams which do this are generally sides with little or no finals experience. Having won the past 2 flags (one of which I played in), both with Speedy as assistant coach, I think both the coach(es-better not forget Gaff) and the players are fully aware of wat it takes to win come finals time. They could lose, but I would still expect them to pull of some wins.

True. Althpugh teams which do this are generally sides with little or no finals experience. Having won the past 2 flags (one of which I played in), both with Speedy as assistant coach, I think both the coach(es-better not forget Gaff) and the players are fully aware of wat it takes to win come finals time. They could lose, but I would still expect them to pull of some wins.

so is lang playing?

Really?

Never know if it's true or not though - I remember the last time we played Navarre, Leithhead was saying before the game that he wouldn't be ablle to play since he was injured but he ended up playing a full game lol. He's a great player but I spose they've got a good enough forward line to cover him anyway.

Shame about the oval - you Illabrook boys coming down to watch I spose? Muddy conditions don't really suit us but it'll be right...

Looking forward to a match report from tomorrow's game ASAP from one of you blokes since I won't be able to make it down.;) Would've been awesome to watch and I think an upset is on the cards if Illabrook play the way they did last week.

Shame about the oval - you Illabrook boys coming down to watch I spose?
Yeah the oval has been so good all year, the best its ever been. But the downpours we've had lately has done nothing good for it, its just a huge slop. I'll give ya the tip to wear long stops tomorrow, otherwise you've no hope of turning with even the slightest bit of momentum.
Tell your forwards not to stand in front of goals, because they wont have any speed off the mark, they need to lead out from in front of the points if they want any chance of a decent burst of speed. And use the wings, as they are in heaps better condition than the center.
Good luck boys, i hate C/L so I'll be rooting for yous!

Really?

Never know if it's true or not though - I remember the last time we played Navarre, Leithhead was saying before the game that he wouldn't be ablle to play since he was injured but he ended up playing a full game lol. He's a great player but I spose they've got a good enough forward line to cover him anyway.

Shame about the oval - you Illabrook boys coming down to watch I spose? Muddy conditions don't really suit us but it'll be right...

Looking forward to a match report from tomorrow's game ASAP from one of you blokes since I won't be able to make it down.;) Would've been awesome to watch and I think an upset is on the cards if Illabrook play the way they did last week.
yeah some of us will be down there, hopefully on the cans if im not still sick.

we went down by just over 4 goals, navarre played great footy and we played shit with most out on ballers having the flu. but thats no excuse.

Leithead lead the way up foward all day, cam just couldnt keep up with him.

Who were the major goal kickers for each team and who were the best players for both teams?

Bad luck btw, I thought you guys might've been able to beat them.
Leithead kicked a few, not sure how many, heard him commentate himself haha.

Umm we didnt have any stand out players. Sam George played very good and same with Jaime Green.

Navarre was a good team effort with louie standing out the best.

Lang didnt play.

Leithead kicked a few, not sure how many, heard him commentate himself haha.

Umm we didnt have any stand out players. Sam George played very good and same with Jaime Green.

Navarre was a good team effort with louie standing out the best.

Lang didnt play.
typical of lightning5 to do that commentate himself:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back