Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Was a disappointing night all round.

You want to see a player do it right, look at Tom Barrass.

That bloke is all class. Respect and gratitude to the club in his speech. Hawthorn are getting a true leader on top of his on field ability.

Instead you get a guy walk up to the stage half cut, try to make a couple of quips and walk away sheepishly.

Amazing what these nights tell you about the characters of players that you don’t normally see just watching them on the field.
I’m willing to cut him some slack. I’m sure he regretted it the next day but I don’t think we should question his character.

Jesus christ you lot, it was a poor speech, but the carry on in here is embarrassing. Sure he could have done better but the whole night was a shit show.

He's a footballer not a politician.
The "I'll enjoy watching you guys from somewhere else" was pretty hilarious and absolutely terrible though. Even understanding what he was TRYING to say.

Man must have watched that the next morning and died of embarrassment

The "I'll enjoy watching you guys from somewhere else" was pretty hilarious and absolutely terrible though. Even understanding what he was TRYING to say.

Yup, you get what he was trying to say with that comment for sure. There’s no way he’d be rubbing our noses in it with in him going off and playing for West Coast that’s for sure. Now if he said that and made his intentions of going to Freo, I’d probably be a little disgruntled.

Haha yep, would love his time to again to say what he meant with some level of clarity haha

2RD future or pick 23 zero chance it’s a straight swap for a first rounder slide back perhaps but zero chance it’s a straight swap for hawks 2025 1st (if we get it) or 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back