Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

LOL have a read of what you just posted

Then ask your self why both WA teams have made big offers to him and decide who is wrong you or the 2 clubs list managers.
Yeah his trade value would have gone down since the offers were made and no the offers aren't massive by any stretch if you consider the increases in salary cap thats coming. He's isn't great when playing onball. I like him as a flanker either forward or back but not onball. Watching him last night he looked disinterested and he's looked like that for a couple of weeks now while having a terrible month of football for a player you regard as elite.

Yeah his trade value would have gone down since the offers were made and no the offers aren't massive by any stretch if you consider the increases in salary cap thats coming. He's isn't great when playing onball. I like him as a flanker either forward or back but not onball. Watching him last night he looked disinterested and he's looked like that for a couple of weeks now while having a terrible month of football for a player you regard as elite.
If you say so ...............

I'd take it, but Eagles would be crazy to offer it with the state of their list.
of course you would. a couple of 2nd rounders for an out of contract Liam Baker is a good outcome for richmond.

No chance Richmond will touch either 2024 or 2025 eagles 1st rounder.

Looks like he really doesnt want Freo to take him
It doesnt bother me either way.

Richmond fans rated Liam Baker that highly that they only gave him a 2 year extension. They should of gave him 3 years to make him a free agent.

If richmond rated baker as Highly as Dustin Martin, they would of handed him a 5 or 6 year contract at 1 million a year.

Richmond fans rated Liam Baker that highly that they only gave him a 2 year extension. They should of gave him 3 years to make him a free agent.

If richmond rated baker as Highly as Dustin Martin, they would of handed him a 5 or 6 year contract at 1 million a year.

well what is very true is that Freo rate Liam Baker higher than what Richmond do, that is for sure

That's why you are offering him a longer term, and more money per year than Richmond

Even though you are currently a top 4 team, and he is going home.

That's why to Freo, Baker is worth a top 10 pick,

You will pay it, and you will love it.

well what is very true is that Freo rate Liam Baker higher than what Richmond do, that is for sure

That's why you are offering him a longer term, and more money per year than Richmond

Even though you are currently a top 4 team, and he is going home.

That's why to Freo, Baker is worth a top 10 pick,

You will pay it, and you will love it.
If Baker was contracted, I would justify handing over either pick 12-14 or a pick 20 and 25 as a trade.

You are more likely to get eagles picks 22 and 40 than get a pick 10 for baker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could go back and find 10 posts saying it in this thread within the space of 48 hrs…. But I don’t really care , it was more about all footy fans are just 2 sides of the same coin

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Please go and find where they say Baker is worth 2 x top 10 picks

make it a mission

What are you on?

Who is the biggest loser in this hypothetical? 😅

Tigers
Get 8, 10
Give Baker, Rioli, 22

WCE
Get Baker, 20, 22
Give 3, 59

Suns
Get Rioli, 3 (and get to take a pick before Lombard bid), 59
Give 8, 10, 20
WC definitely lose.

Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Tigers
Get 8, 10
Give Baker, Rioli, 22

WCE
Get Baker, 20, 22
Give 3, 59

Suns
Give 8, 10, 20
Eagles for sure giving up pick 3 for Baker and 2 x picks that end up late 28 - 30 .

Ridiculous.

Just take pick 3 would help us infinity more i our rebuild

Tigers
Get 8, 10
Give Baker, Rioli, 22

WCE
Get Baker, 20, 22
Give 3, 59

Suns
Give 8, 10, 20
If Gold Coast manage to upgrade to pick 3 for basically the same price Bulldogs upgraded to pick 4 (which became pick 6) last year while getting a free Dan Rioli on top, imma have to take back like 75% of the stuff I've said about their list mgmt team.

Tigers
Get 8, 10
Give Baker, Rioli, 22

WCE
Get Baker, 20, 22
Give 3, 59

Suns
Give 8, 10, 20
Suns are massive winners here
8 & 10 would get #3
they get Rioli for pick #20 and get back 59

As a Richmond supporter im not happy either

Please go and find where they say Baker is worth 2 x top 10 picks

make it a mission

I didn’t say they did you goose , you were probably one of them who was saying well that’s 2x 1sts now after he had a great game early in the year

For a bloke who supposedly never has a bad game he’s looked like a deadset potato the last 4 x I’ve seen him play Freo x2 , WC and some other random game

I didn’t say they did you goose , you were probably one of them who was saying well that’s 2x 1sts now after he had a great game early in the year

For a bloke who supposedly never has a bad game he’s looked like a deadset potato the last 4 x I’ve seen him play Freo x2 , WC and some other random game

LOl

school holiday's all the children with name calling
looks like parents in the west dont teach manners

Now come back when you behave and i 'MIGHT' consider taking notice of you son
run along

Tigers
Get 8, 10
Give Baker, Rioli, 22

WCE
Get Baker, 20, 22
Give 3, 59

Suns
Give 8, 10, 20

I would laugh like a drain if West Coast did that.

Are you high mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back