Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Not sure where this pick 9 assessment comes from? Neither Freo or Weet Coast will have that pick when their current draft hands are on the clock come draft night.
Pick 7 at the moment and cheering on the mighty Tigers to give the competition a strong reminder of the dynasty years the next two weeks.

GOOOOO TIGERS!!!!

A) Lol, at extremely generous when it sounds like it at the very least, is the same or less then Tigers reported offer
B) My post was more curious because you seem to always say he said "NO", in capitals. Just thought maybe you were in the room when he told David Walls to get ****ed?
He's "Bakes" best mate, surely you've worked that out by now, probably never heard of Lake Grace though 😅😅

So again a different situation then Baker.

He is clearly best 22 at all 3 teams. Money who knows, Is he a jack of all trades at Freo and Richmond and are the Eagles offering to play him in one position (hbf would be my guess)? Eagles probably offering the most considering they have so much space.

Who knows. I was all in the get Baker camp because they need his leadership and skill set. Also seeing the draft prospects named around the pick being reported needed for a trade. I’d be happy going to the draft but can see why they would bring him in for the right price.

I could See Baker at the eagles playing on a wing to be honest. He could easily replace Andrew Gaff.

Baker would easily thrive at the eagles kicking 20-30 goals a season on a wing and forward flank.

I would love Baker at Freo on a wing or forward flank or Forward pocket. Good person to fill Lachie schulz spot or even Michael Walters. Again, he could kick 20-30 goals a season on a forward flank or wing.

Yes I am aware the most amount of goals he has kicked in a season is 12 goals. But Richmond never really gave him a full season up forward.

In your eyes. Not in the top 100 players living in fairyland
There is 18 clubs in the AFL, that's like a top 6 player at every club. In the bottom placed side, is he better than Bolton, Taranto, Hopper, Rioli, Balta, Vlastuin and Nankervis?

I think this is the best result for all 3 parties. Seemed crazy for Eagles to go for him. Freo obviously have something better to offer and have the most use for him given where everyone is currently at.
If that is the case then that is fine. I can see Richmond handing him a 4 or 5 year deal at $700,000 a year, which I think he is worth that.

The bloke turns 27 in January next year. Baker will think of all 3 clubs situations.

Freo look like making finals. Well I hope they are anyway.

West coast and Richmond are in the similar situation.

Baker will think how his playing career will pan out from 2025 until 2029.

I do hope freo makes finals every year from 2025-29.

When I say Richmond and West coast are both in the similar spot. I do mean that.

I see richmond and eagles not making finals in 2025 and 2026 but rising up the ladder and contesting for a finals spot in 2027 onwards.

Think people get caught up in the top 6 or whatever and lose a few of the intangibles that are really valued by coaches, he can play all lines to a good level, meaning he gives great flexibility not just within ganes but during seasons when accounting for injuries and needing to find players to fill positions, Baker can do that better than most, he has experience in finals, leadership and in premiership team cultures and standards.

Recruiting list manages are considering more than he'd be the X best player at our club.

Pick 7 at the moment and cheering on the mighty Tigers to give the competition a strong reminder of the dynasty years the next two weeks.

GOOOOO TIGERS!!!!
Yeah I’m sure you’d love the season to finish now with that pick settling there, but unfortunately I can see Collingwood making a run for the finals. And if they make it, who knows from there.

I really hope I’m wrong though.

And not sure why you are cheering for my side? But thanks, I guess?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I’m sure you’d love the season to finish now with that pick settling there, but unfortunately I can see Collingwood making a run for the finals. And if they make it, who knows from there.

I really hope I’m wrong though.

And not sure why you are cheering for my side? But thanks, I guess?
You have Port and and Pies next two weeks, you beating them is massive for the deathride

His form the last few weeks has dropped significantly which is frustrating. Seems the sort of character that if he is leaving, he would wear it pretty heavy whilst the season is still playing out.

Despite all the shit talk in here, where ever he plays, the supporters will love him, that's a fact. I still think Pick 15 is his value.

Learn to count.

As others have posted to make the top 100 he would need to be a top 6 player. 6 x 18 = ?

He would struggle big time to be a top 6 player in any team.

Recent form he wouldnt be in the top 200 players.
Again your going on recent form 2 games what a mentality. You lost me there straight away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back