Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

You a dreaming Bolton 10 and 17 is to much. His match winner and has that magic kicked 34 goals this year and still has his prime years. You got a first round and 34 for Schulz Bolton is 10 times the player he is. Get out of fairyland.
I think you need to get out of fairyland yourself and read what I actually said

Sounds like a deal between clubs where WC pay Graham enough to get Richmond pick 22, and in return WC get Baker cheaper.

So Richmond might get 22, 30 (from Hawks in Barass trade) and F3
for
Graham, Baker and 41 (or whichever pick Richmond aren't using or trading to Brisbane or pick 14)
I don't see how that works we're getting our pants pulled down. We already have a stack of picks in that range yo.

What a you saying 10 and 17 are overs. Should be10 and a second round you suggest fair your dreaming.
More like on historic trades, 9 and 17 with something back is what someone like Bolton goes for. You guys have just hyped him up in your head as some historic incredible player.

Out of contract, you would not get 9 and 17 straight up, making it "fair or reasonable overs" in my mind. Before Pickett became a possibility, I had it requiring 9 and 10 with something decent coming back.

More like on historic trades, 9 and 17 with something back is what someone like Bolton goes for. You guys have just hyped him up in your head as some historic incredible player.

Out of contract, you would not get 9 and 17 straight up, making it "fair or reasonable overs" in my mind. Before Pickett became a possibility, I had it requiring 9 and 10 with something decent coming back.
Nothing hyped mate proof of his talent is there. A grade players and match winners you pay a price. Like I said look what you got for Schultz. 9 and 17 is a possibility maybe a third rounder going back. I reckon this deal will be one of the first done we'll advanced.

Nothing hyped mate proof of his talent is there. A grade players and match winners you pay a price. Like I said look what you got for Schultz. 9 and 17 is a possibility maybe a third rounder going back. I reckon this deal will be one of the first done we'll advanced.
That’s a lot of words to say you agree with 9&17

You are disagreeing with the wrong person. I expect nothing back at all, either salary or picks if it's 9 and 17 and anyone that thinks it will be less than 2 1sts is quite frankly wrong.

To try to get on track, I am far less certain on the price paid for Baker because WC can't afford close to his value with where they are at.

You are disagreeing with the wrong person. I expect nothing back at all, either salary or picks if it's 9 and 17 and anyone that thinks it will be less than 2 1sts is quite frankly wrong.

To try to get on track, I am far less certain on the price paid for Baker because WC can't afford close to his value with where they are at.
9 and 17 is fair.
On Baker his not worth a second or third rounder like what's being posted here that's ridiculous regardless of Graham getting us pick 22 in free agency. Baker aren't no fringe player. Eagles need to find a pick between 12 and 18 alone or maybe involve a good young player and a second round pick. Baker before he nominated he wants out would have assurances from the Eagles I think this is well advanced to.

I don't see how that works we're getting our pants pulled down. We already have a stack of picks in that range yo.
Because, in reality, Graham is worth pick 40ish.

So instead of getting picks 18 and 40 or Baker and Graham (what I think their approximate value is), you're getting picks 22 and 30.
If you go by the points system, this is about a 300 point improvement.

You then trade 30, 47, 57 and 66 to Brisbane for 14

You could then end up taking the following picks to the draft - 1, 6 (GC), 9 (Freo), 14 (Bris), 17 (Freo), 21, 22 (Compo) and 26 (GC)
That's 8 picks inside 30, and 8 is a heap of turnover in a list!!

Because, in reality, Graham is worth pick 40ish.

So instead of getting picks 18 and 40 or Baker and Graham (what I think their approximate value is), you're getting picks 22 and 30.
If you go by the points system, this is about a 300 point improvement.

You then trade 30, 47, 57 and 66 to Brisbane for 14

You could then end up taking the following picks to the draft - 1, 6 (GC), 9 (Freo), 14 (Bris), 17 (Freo), 21, 22 (Compo) and 26 (GC)
That's 8 picks inside 30, and 8 is a heap of turnover in a list!!
Doesn't read to bad like that.
Not convinced the club would go for it through. Got a feeling Jacob Blight still unsigned heading to the Eagles
I do like having pick 21 and 22 those picks would be the first available come the second night draft night ? could be worth gold.

Last edited:
Nothing hyped mate proof of his talent is there. A grade players and match winners you pay a price. Like I said look what you got for Schultz. 9 and 17 is a possibility maybe a third rounder going back. I reckon this deal will be one of the first done well advanced.
Not sure Shultz is the best trade to be comparing to prove your point. It was Collingwood F1 + 34.

Pies were expected to make the 8 again this year, if not the top 4, so that’s a late first and a late second.

Bolton definitely has more talent but Shultz also did have a few proven years under his belt at Freo. 9 and 17 is overs for Bolton imo, doesn’t show enough consistently to be worth that.

Not sure Shultz is the best trade to be comparing to prove your point. It was Collingwood F1 + 34.

Pies were expected to make the 8 again this year, if not the top 4, so that’s a late first and a late second.

Bolton definitely has more talent but Shultz also did have a few proven years under his belt at Freo. 9 and 17 is overs for Bolton imo, doesn’t show enough consistently to be worth that.
Rumour going around eagles into Blight and us into Jai Culley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The same could be said for Jackson but Freo gave up Pick 13 + a future 1st & future 2nd round pick just 2 years ago and he is a spud.

The same could be said for Jackson but Freo gave up Pick 13 + a future 1st & future 2nd round pick just 2 years ago and he is a spud.
In hindsight definitely. But he was being hyped up as a gamechanging ruck.

Bolton has plenty of tricks, but so does Bobby Hill. ie. there’s plenty of low usage, highly skilful players in the league and I’m not paying 2 firsts for any of them.

I can't tell if your joking, he had the most coaches votes of a KPP and was in the squad of 44. These are literal facts...

The squad of 44 is hardly making the actual team. Especially when Pavlich was on the selection panel of course there would be a couple of Freo players nominated.

The squad of 44 is hardly making the actual team. Especially when Pavlich was on the selection panel of course there would be a couple of Freo players nominated.
Yeah you're right, lots of duds make that squad and get 60+ coaches votes as a 22 year old KPP. Damn Pav has hoodwinked me again. Curse you Pav, CURSE YOU!!!

Not a troll at all if making the 44 of the AA team makes a players value worth more then imagine what Bolton's value is worth seeing as he was actually in the AA team in 2022.

Not a troll at all if making the 44 of the AA team makes a players value worth more then imagine what Bolton's value is worth seeing as he was actually in the AA team in 2022.
According to richmond fans the fact that a players got a flag medal makes them worth more...
There's more cred in being one of the top 44 best players in the comp IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back