Casey

Club Legend
May 27, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
Just thaught i'd let you know that i finished my TEE exams today and am going on leavers/schoolies in a week. Lifes pretty good for me at the moment.

How are things with you?

Just thaught i'd let you know that i finished my TEE exams today and am going on leavers/schoolies in a week. Lifes pretty good for me at the moment.

How are things with you?

Ah....It is just begining.

From leavers up untill even right now (23) life just gets better and better.

Specially if you go to uni...You about to enter at the very least 3-4 years of pure bliss.

Going out clubbing/Drinking 2-4 times a week.
Sleeping in to noon.
Minimal study required.
New friends...New hot young ladies looking for fun.

I start work next year...I can only hope the next phase has some fun times ahead to.
Because the last 5 years have been great.

Glad to hear you're all soooo well.

Not me though. Only thing I'm looking forward to is the Ashes.
And the Ashes aren't good enough to be on a massive high? Just think, tomorrow they annouce the team, and that means its go go gadget australian domination.

Oh and 3 days until uni exams finish. Then freedom. No study for 18 months, however working full time + uni kills you, so at least I'll have some free time.

How are things with you?

Enjoy it mate cause you'll find that life goes downhill quickly once school finishes.

University is a holiday...so that is over for the year.
Now my place of employment is screwing me over, sayng they have no work for me at the moment, and I just paid my car registration...plus a $225 tax fine. I want to play Growling Frog on tuesday but can't ********ing afford it.

Yeah, lifes great!

School is a breeze then you work, get married, have kids, pay crazy ass bills and have a mortgage and responsibilities. I've looked at the schoolies bits on the news every year for at least the past 10 and thought lucky f#$%ing ^&*ts to the blokes taking drugs, getting pissed, picking up different chicks at each meal, then I walk off change a nappy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah....It is just begining.

From leavers up untill even right now (23) life just gets better and better.

Specially if you go to uni...You about to enter at the very least 3-4 years of pure bliss.

Going out clubbing/Drinking 2-4 times a week.
Sleeping in to noon.
Minimal study required.
New friends...New hot young ladies looking for fun.

I start work next year...I can only hope the next phase has some fun times ahead to.
Because the last 5 years have been great.

I have just finished my first year of uni after finishing yr 12 last year and i agree with you. I have had such an awesome time this year. Going out all the time, specially during the week, sleeping in all the time, pretty much doing what you want when you want. Its fantastic.

Uni= 6 months of holidays a year anyway

I have just finished my first year of uni after finishing yr 12 last year and i agree with you. I have had such an awesome time this year. Going out all the time, specially during the week, sleeping in all the time, pretty much doing what you want when you want. Its fantastic.

Uni= 6 months of holidays a year anyway

Live it up!
I extended it for 6 years!..Its coming to an end this year.

Though the next phase looks pretty exciting too...

School the best years of some peoples life?? PFFFT

How are things with you?

My Day comes Thursday, last day of work and then next Wednesday off to Bali, 10 days of drinking and having a crack at anything that moves, cant get much better :D :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Life's Good Right Now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back